I’m A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

Tbh he’s got as good a chance as anyone. His cult who have never watched the programme before will vote for him, and we don’t know how many are in the cult compared to how many viewers who aren’t put off by him being there are still voting. So 6/1 probably isn’t a bad bet.

Daytime TV doesn't care who it hires mate, look at Alison Hammond and Philip Schofield, it's probably more dangerous than politics.

It shows how little you know about me.
I could not give the slightest shit whether he wins or loses and it’s not the sort of programme I would watch in the first place , hence I don’t know any of the contestants.
What I do find very amusing however, is reading the reaction from some on here to somebody who has very little effect on how you run your lives.
The one thing I do admire about the guy is his willingness to answer the questions he is asked unlike the rest of the mob from left or right who spend most interviews dodging questions.
Whether I agree with his answers is a completely different matter.

His biggest skill is answering complete bullshit, he is like a skilled MP in that sense.

Yesterday he was pulled up on what Brexit benefit to the average person is there and he come back with a blase answer with no substance and then pulled up on that disgusting poster, which he says he doesn't regret. so yes, the brexit right wingers will cheer that on. rest of people it will confirm what he is. A ****.

Probably ten million viewers then , i dont watch it live , i expect plenty of people watch stuff on catch up like me
I don't think 40% of the audience are watching on catch-up. For instance, the live viewing figure for last year's first episode was 10.3 million, but once streaming and catch-up figures were added it only rose to 12.3 million. Still a huge drop whichever way it's sliced.

Apparently Farage was gutted when the Brexit vote went the way it did because his career was primarily screwing as much cash as he could from the EU Parliament and from Eurosceptics and that gravy train hit the buffers as a result of the vote. Now he has to resort to eating kangaroos’ cocks to keep him in the money whilst hanging around with some Z list celebs that no one has heard of.
His plan is to come out the jungle and front a campaign for PR during and after the next election. Brexit is done with him, he needs a new grift.

A couple of political journalists on their podcasts have confirmed this.

What I do find very amusing however, is reading the reaction from some on here to somebody who has very little effect on how you run your lives.

He has had a serious detrimental effect on every life in Britain.

Are any of you actually watching the show?

I might just redirect this thread to the Farage thread at this rate...

Are any of you actually watching the show?

I might just redirect this thread to the Farage thread at this rate...

watched opening episode and enjoyed.

will catch the odd one but boxsets and footie will take precedent or if i just fancy it on the background whilst working.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.