I’m A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

You do make me laugh. Polluting a thread or putting it another way disagreeing with your view of the World.
What I find amusing is it’s down to your type who feed the fire for ITV to pay him 1.5m.
He is not only laughing at the left but all the way to the bank as well.
He is earning sums in a couple of weeks that the likes of you can only dream about earning in a lifetime.

You're having a bit of a nightmare on this one.

we all know you love Farage and desperately want him to win because you actually think some on here would be bothered.

Couldn't care less about how much he earns, he's had a whole career of earning shed loads by deceiving the likes of you that Brexit was in the countries best interest. absolute charlatan and everyone with a few brain cells knows that.

You're having a bit of a nightmare on this one.

we all know you love Farage and desperately want him to win because you actually think some on here would be bothered.

Couldn't care less about how much he earns, he's had a whole career of earning shed loads by deceiving the likes of you that Brexit was in the countries best interest. absolute charlatan and everyone with a few brain cells knows that.
Apparently Farage was gutted when the Brexit vote went the way it did because his career was primarily screwing as much cash as he could from the EU Parliament and from Eurosceptics and that gravy train hit the buffers as a result of the vote. Now he has to resort to eating kangaroos’ cocks to keep him in the money whilst hanging around with some Z list celebs that no one has heard of.

Apparently Farage was gutted when the Brexit vote went the way it did because his career was primarily screwing as much cash as he could from the EU Parliament and from Eurosceptics and that gravy train hit the buffers as a result of the vote. Now he has to resort to eating kangaroos’ cocks to keep him in the money whilst hanging around with some Z list celebs that no one has heard of.
I think this post probably sums you up perfectly.
Of course he was gutted with the Brexit vote he was just perfectly clever at hiding it.
And yes I do honestly believe if you were offered £1.5m to do the above you would decline it on principle.
Your just delusional

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.