I’m A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

Probably ten million viewers then , i dont watch it live , i expect plenty of people watch stuff on catch up like me
Eek you have just upset a few with your gestimate of +10m and for admitting watching it.

Farage is 6-1 now, bang a pony on and thank me later ;)

Young voters don't care who he is and the ones that do know think he's a twat.

despite the best efforts of GB News viewers Keith and Linda and you and halfmist i'd say it's very unlikely.

I think this post probably sums you up perfectly.
Of course he was gutted with the Brexit vote he was just perfectly clever at hiding it.
And yes I do honestly believe if you were offered £1.5m to do the above you would decline it on principle.
Your just delusional
You’re

despite the best efforts of GB News viewers Keith and Linda and you and halfmist i'd say it's very unlikely.

Stop fucking frothing for a minute and get a few squiddly on him FFS :)

So that’s 4 votes unless Halfmist and Mexico are Keith and Linda.

So that’s 4 votes unless Halfmist and Mexico are Keith and Linda.
200w.gif

I dont gamble anymore, but if i did it would be that Josie tv presenter. This Morning is a huge pull likewise all her TV career for younger viewers ,she ticks all the boxes for a jungle winner

Tbh he’s got as good a chance as anyone. His cult who have never watched the programme before will vote for him, and we don’t know how many are in the cult compared to how many viewers who aren’t put off by him being there are still voting. So 6/1 probably isn’t a bad bet.

You're having a bit of a nightmare on this one.

we all know you love Farage and desperately want him to win because you actually think some on here would be bothered.

Couldn't care less about how much he earns, he's had a whole career of earning shed loads by deceiving the likes of you that Brexit was in the countries best interest. absolute charlatan and everyone with a few brain cells knows that.
It shows how little you know about me.
I could not give the slightest shit whether he wins or loses and it’s not the sort of programme I would watch in the first place , hence I don’t know any of the contestants.
What I do find very amusing however, is reading the reaction from some on here to somebody who has very little effect on how you run your lives.
The one thing I do admire about the guy is his willingness to answer the questions he is asked unlike the rest of the mob from left or right who spend most interviews dodging questions.
Whether I agree with his answers is a completely different matter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.