I’m A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

Are any of you actually watching the show?

I might just redirect this thread to the Farage thread at this rate...
No . But with domalino saying he has a serious detrimental affect on every life in Britain I may need to reconsider.
Best leave the thread here its more about entertainment than politics.
After all, there are others on the show as well and I am sure their superior intelligence will start to show through soon.

His plan is to come out the jungle and front a campaign for PR during and after the next election. Brexit is done with him, he needs a new grift.

A couple of political journalists on their podcasts have confirmed this.
PR is the only way he gets a chance to be an MP which presumably keeps him relevant in his own mind. Wouldn’t surprise me though if he ended up joining the Tories and becomes leader thereby completing the UKIP takeover. If that happened I suspect he would miraculously change his views on PR.

No . But with domalino saying he has a serious detrimental affect on every life in Britain I may need to reconsider.
Best leave the thread here its more about entertainment than politics.
After all, there are others on the show as well and I am sure their superior intelligence will start to show through soon.

We all know you’re watching it.
We all know you think Farage is smashing it and ‘upsetting the lefties’

Let’s face it. The right wing haven’t had much to cheer about for a long while and with the death of the Tories on the horizon you may aswell cling to hope that your racist Brexit hero might win a reality TV show.

I'm enjoying watching the show with my teenage daughter and am also all for proportional representation. I live in a constituency that has never been anything other than Labour, so my vote means fuck all, whether I vote Labour, Tory or whoever it doesn't make any difference.

I'm not a fan of Farage but Ant and Dec calling him "Nigel Farage MP, and the MP stands for Munching Penis" made the show wotherwhile in itself. I pissed myself.

We all know you’re watching it.
We all know you think Farage is smashing it and ‘upsetting the lefties’

Let’s face it. The right wing haven’t had much to cheer about for a long while and with the death of the Tories on the horizon you may aswell cling to hope that your racist Brexit hero might win a reality TV show.
From memory, people were saying the same thing before the last election. The Conservative Party was about as popular as a fart in a lift, and was torn apart by Brexit. Labour were going to sleepwalk into No 10. It didn't quite work out that way. To be honest, I can't see it happening again, but never say never.

I dont gamble anymore, but if i did it would be that Josie tv presenter. This Morning is a huge pull likewise all her TV career for younger viewers ,she ticks all the boxes for a jungle winner

She also won big brother so a very good shout there. She's got more broad appeal than Farage, she may come across as a bit simple and uncultured but people like that more than racist weasels.

I think this post probably sums you up perfectly.
Of course he was gutted with the Brexit vote he was just perfectly clever at hiding it.
And yes I do honestly believe if you were offered £1.5m to do the above you would decline it on principle.
Your just delusional
Not every one’s brain is an ethics free zone like yours.

From memory, people were saying the same thing before the last election. The Conservative Party was about as popular as a fart in a lift, and was torn apart by Brexit. Labour were going to sleepwalk into No 10. It didn't quite work out that way. To be honest, I can't see it happening again, but never say never.

This time around, no chance. Way to much damage has happened since the last election for them to stand any chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.