I’m A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

That vote was fixed, when they opened the phone lines they said let’s vote for someone new, then when announcing who’s doing the next trial they tell you Farage and that Nelly ( whoever she is?) are out on medical grounds. I bet people had voted for one of them again (wasted votes- money!)

That vote was fixed, when they opened the phone lines they said let’s vote for someone new, then when announcing who’s doing the next trial they tell you Farage and that Nelly ( whoever she is?) are out on medical grounds. I bet people had voted for one of them again (wasted votes- money!)

They clearly said they were exempt from the vote, when voting opened.
No one would be able to vote for them either. Votes are also free on the app, 5 of them and you wouldn't have been able to vote for those 2.

They clearly said they were exempt from the vote, when voting opened.
No one would be able to vote for them either. Votes are also free on the app, 5 of them and you wouldn't have been able to vote for those 2.
I must of missed that, if that’s the case I stand corrected

Looks as though Farage has a guaranteed amount of air time. Every mundane, dull action, expression and comment of his seems to be shown. I don’t think I’ll watch any more.

Did anyone see the bit where Farage said he was gutted he didn't get the trial tonight as it guaranteed 25% of the air time and he's "targetting a new audience"??!!

And, as others have said, that Nella thinks she's something special.

She's a fookin idiot

Did anyone see the bit where Farage said he was gutted he didn't get the trial tonight as it guaranteed 25% of the air time and he's "targetting a new audience"??!!

And, as others have said, that Nella thinks she's something special.

She's a fookin idiot

Crazy how in a series with Nigel Farage, Nella has managed to be the least likeable person

Might as well be random characters from the general public for me, or does that say more about me being out of touch?
For me another example of, past its sell by date TV

I've caught bits of it, the only ones I have recognised have been Fred as he's never off the telly and Farage. There's some loud overweight girl called Nella or Nello who appears a pretty nasty bit of work. I think she may be a YouTuber. If so that probably explains her put on breakdown rant because Fred innocently said he was old enough to be her father, wish he is. They know creating drama gets attention. Her rant at him was embarrassing saying it disrespected her father who died four years ago, as he can never be her father or some such tosh. Mind boggling. I fear it will backfire on her come the first public vote off.

Crazy how in a series with Nigel Farage, Nella has managed to be the least likeable person

I've no idea who she is but her bullying rant at a poor bemused Fred was awful to watch. As he does all the cooking and she won't eat it i next expect a Gemma Collins style breakdown where she has to leave because she's starving or some such rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.