I’m A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

Everyone moans every year that they’ve never heard of any of them. But the relatively unknown ones are often the most entertaining.

Famous stars who you’d imagine would be great contestants often turn out to the most boring. I remember Vic Reeves being on and thought he’s going to be first rate. But he just sat in a corner sulking the whole time.

This year is bubbling up nicely. There’s hardly been any good falling out for years. But that French Dean Gaffney guy and the black girl look like they could be good entertainment. They definitely need pairing up in one of the challenges before they kiss and make up.

Britney’s sister just looks permanently on the verge of a nervous breakdown.
There’s never been any great falling out series probably because their agents say to them don’t rock the boat and be generally affable because otherwise your career will suffer so the last dozen years it’s been rather stale with everyone being nice. This Nella seems typical of modern society in the fact they all want to make quick money by Tik Tok or you tube by being influencers and being offended by everything and everyone. That’s why this country is in a state, no fucker wants a proper job

There’s never been any great falling out series probably because their agents say to them don’t rock the boat and be generally affable because otherwise your career will suffer so the last dozen years it’s been rather stale with everyone being nice. This Nella seems typical of modern society in the fact they all want to make quick money by Tik Tok or you tube by being influencers and being offended by everything and everyone. That’s why this country is in a state, no fucker wants a proper job

Just someone who is easily offended then, 99% of the population wouldn’t have reacted like that, I’d have erupted if I was that Fred, wouldn’t have been apologising to her put it that way, and when making food wouldn’t make her a fucking thing whilst she still sulking, easiest way to deal with people like that
I can just imagine her strop if Fred cut up the kangaroo's leg or whatever into 9 pieces with a "Nella the Elephant isn't eating, so a little bit more for all of us"

''sums up the younger generation''

massive over generalisation that. Most young are down to earth and just get on with life. like every generation before them.
You know that someone's life has become a poisoned and bitter mess when they disparage the young generation. It's an extrmely ugly and telling sentiment.

You know that someone's life has become a poisoned and bitter mess when they disparage the young generation. It's an extrmely ugly and telling sentiment.

And forgive me in saying, but I’d have thought you are a certain age which you know to respect elders, or at least brought up that way, it’s nothing to do with slating youngsters, but if she’s a representative of the younger generation then god fucking help us

My lad (33) text me last night saying what he would of said to her and would probably of ended up being booted off the show, and I’d have thought many around that age would of shown the same discontent

Yes, she’s a drama queen. But not representative of young people. Any more than the other young people in there, who all seem very well rounded and polite.

A bit like grumpy old men were nearly always grumpy young men, young drama queens will no doubt still be like that well into their older years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.