I’m A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

Everyone moans every year that they’ve never heard of any of them. But the relatively unknown ones are often the most entertaining.

Famous stars who you’d imagine would be great contestants often turn out to the most boring. I remember Vic Reeves being on and thought he’s going to be first rate. But he just sat in a corner sulking the whole time.

This year is bubbling up nicely. There’s hardly been any good falling out for years. But that French Dean Gaffney guy and the black girl look like they could be good entertainment. They definitely need pairing up in one of the challenges before they kiss and make up.

Britney’s sister just looks permanently on the verge of a nervous breakdown.

What a vile bastard that Nelly is

If she performs like that in future trials, which let’s be honest she will be voted to do, the camp will turn on her, exactly what the producers want, for them to starve and get ratty with each other, but that outburst last night just shows how much the younger generation are different these days, what he said was a figure of speech which has been used for years and she’s never heard it as she’s too busy talking instead of listening to people and took it the wrong way and made her look a stupid woman.

Then she did her trial, great addition

Nella pretty much sums up the younger generation. Offended by everything, drama drama drama. All Fred was doing was stating the obvious. He is BIOLOGICALLY old enough to be her father. Wether or not her father is still alive - it is a fact!

Can't believe some of the other older members of the group didn't point this out to her when Fred went for a wash. They just pondered to her. Who the fuck is she BTW.??

She wouldn't last 5 minutes in the real world. Take her off her you tube soap box and put her in a real job and she would probably melt.

Hope she gets fucked off by the public vote!!!

''sums up the younger generation''

massive over generalisation that. Most young are down to earth and just get on with life. like every generation before them.

No it isn’t, it’s just they’ve never heard it as they’ve never listened in the first place, to be offended by that was laughable and if that’s the way to get on with their lives well I’m glad I’m older, as I was never a **** like that in my younger years, and even to this day at 52 I still respect my elders - I’m just a **** on here in the main

also she is 26 ... hardly that young

Just someone who is easily offended then, 99% of the population wouldn’t have reacted like that, I’d have erupted if I was that Fred, wouldn’t have been apologising to her put it that way, and when making food wouldn’t make her a fucking thing whilst she still sulking, easiest way to deal with people like that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.