I’m A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

Seems It's more likely to drive people away than bring them in, hopefully it backfires and ITV finally get rid of this tired shite.

Paying this horrible grifting **** 2.5 times as much as the most expensive contestant before is a gamble that deserves to fail.

I don’t watch the show but caught the last couple of minutes of it last night when Farage was eating three types of dick on a pizza base.

The humiliation of it all and if that was the entire scum squad in there I’d be fucking glued to it. I’d only not watch it if I thought I’d run the risk of actually liking them ;)

Halfmist jumping to Nigel Farage’s defence whilst championing (wrongly) an outdated reality tv series is what I’m here for today.
What a time to be alive

halfmist and mexico genuinely think Farage winning this show would 'upset the lefties' , i guess when you've championed Trump, The Tories and Brexit you have to cling on to any bit of hope you can.

Halfmist jumping to Nigel Farage’s defence whilst championing (wrongly) an outdated reality tv series is what I’m here for today.
What a time to be alive
Funnily enough, last time I remember him polluting a thread to this extent was when it was about Nigel Farage's bank account.

Modern righties are the real snowflakes, get offended by trans, gays, Harry and Meghan, Barbie movie, BBC, players taking a knee against racism, Budweiser and god knows what else. List is endless.
Nail on the head mate. They bang on daily about wokism and sanitised society but get their knickers in a twist over someone waving a rainbow coloured flag. Bunch of fucking wet wipes, the lot of them.

halfmist and mexico genuinely think Farage winning this show would 'upset the lefties' , i guess when you've championed Trump, The Tories and Brexit you have to cling on to any bit of hope you can.

Brexit wasn’t a left or right thing…

What would surely upset those who dislike Farage (and like Brexit he is both hated and liked by voters on both the left and right) is if he comes out of this and becomes more popular. We are seeing politics around the world become more of a popularity contest than about actual achievable substance.

What would surely upset those who dislike Farage (and like Brexit he is both hated and liked by voters on both the left and right) is if he comes out of this and becomes more popular. We are seeing politics around the world become more of a popularity contest than about actual achievable substance.
People are stupid. Who knew…
Ironically it was the advent of reality tv that has helped turn everything into a popularity contest and that’s definitely gone well…

Brexit wasn’t a left or right thing…

Of course, thick people want entertainment in politics hence Trump, Boris and that new twat in Argentina. It never ends well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.