I’m A Celebrity - Get Me Out Of Here!

Well it seems the lefties call for the show to be boycotted is falling on deaf ears. 10.3 million viewers last night was the highest ITV viewing figures for the year. I watched the England shite my Mrs watched it and said he was very entertaining. I think it’s called having a Personality and not be put off by the loony left from expressing it.
Viewing figures have dropped again. 7.8m on premiere night (not the 10.3m you've quoted, which has already been debunked as last year's viewing figures) and now just 6.1m on Monday night. Lots of people just not bothering this year.

Unlucky mate.

Last edited:
Viewing figures have dropped again. 7.8m on premiere night, 6.1m on Monday night. Lots of people just not bothering this year.

Unlucky mate.

Halfmist has 200 bedrooms and four tvs in each room so he’s at least trying to get the viewing figures up.

Brexit wasn’t a left or right thing…

What would surely upset those who dislike Farage (and like Brexit he is both hated and liked by voters on both the left and right) is if he comes out of this and becomes more popular. We are seeing politics around the world become more of a popularity contest than about actual achievable substance.

There's not much chance of that happening through is there?

Farage hasn't been off TV for twenty years. He's been on numerous reality TV and talk shows and there isn't really much more to reveal is there.

People who like Farage tend to like him a lot and they won't change their view, but they probably know the type of person he is. A chancer, who tell lies, a loveable rogue, a man who cheats on his wife and uses expenses to pay for it.

He packs brings in fans for for his "Farage at the pub interviews of celebrity hasbeens" and he has them lapping it up like the audience of Top Gear during the Clarkson years.

People who dislike Farage, know all this too, and that's usually why they dislike him.

He's better at sincerity than Matt Hancock but ultimately most people aren't daft, they can tell when someone is more dishonest than not and Farage is on balance a dishonest person.

Chances are if anyone was going to like Farage, they already would. Unless he performs some heroic and selfless act or has a harrowing sob story to tell there isn't much he could do to win more support than he already has.

There's not much chance of that happening through is there?

Farage hasn't been off TV for twenty years. He's been on numerous reality TV and talk shows and there isn't really much more to reveal is there.

People who like Farage tend to like him a lot and they won't change their view, but they probably know the type of person he is. A chancer, who tell lies, a loveable rogue, a man who cheats on his wife and uses expenses to pay for it.

He packs brings in fans for for his "Farage at the pub interviews of celebrity hasbeens" and he has them lapping it up like the audience of Top Gear during the Clarkson years.

People who dislike Farage, know all this too, and that's usually why they dislike him.

He's better at sincerity than Matt Hancock but ultimately most people aren't daft, they can tell when someone is more dishonest than not and Farage is on balance a dishonest person.

Chances are if anyone was going to like Farage, they already would. Unless he performs some heroic and selfless act or has a harrowing sob story to tell there isn't much he could do to win more support than he already has.

Good summary that.

Brexit wasn’t a left or right thing…

What would surely upset those who dislike Farage (and like Brexit he is both hated and liked by voters on both the left and right) is if he comes out of this and becomes more popular. We are seeing politics around the world become more of a popularity contest than about actual achievable substance.
I heard that GB News didn’t take Ant and Dec’s joke about their viewing figures too well and are now campaigning for their viewers to vote for Farage. So that’s 2 votes for him.

I heard that GB News didn’t take Ant and Dec’s joke about their viewing figures too well and are now campaigning for their viewers to vote for Farage. So that’s 2 votes for him.

Forgot to add Ant and Dec on the right wing snowflake list

Viewing figures have dropped again. 7.8m on premiere night (not the 10.3m you've quoted, which has already been debunked as last year's viewing figures) and now just 6.1m on Monday night. Lots of people just not bothering this year.

Unlucky mate.

Does that include catch up and itv x though ?

GB News offended by something? I don't believe that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.