i AM the biggest blue on bluemoon!

LittleStan said:
I have a signed squad photo from 90/91. Plus I am 9 foot tall and weight 50 stone.

I must be the biggest blue.

ps. I have a 2 foot long big blue cock.

Do I win?
And that's why you're called Little Stan!

M18SK13 said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
i reckon if you did a survey of all city fans you'd have about 35,000 blues who were at york away.

Why do so many bang on about going to York away as being the greatest sign of loyalty. It was Wrexham away on Boxing Day that we went to at our lowest ever point.

Anyway I've got a 6 digit supporter number - unlike all you bandwagon jumping 7 digitters.

I was at both games and remembered doing match reports on MCIVTA in those days. This thread made me revisit my views at the time which you can see here

<a class="postlink" href="http://mcivta.com/matchref/dec98.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mcivta.com/matchref/dec98.html</a>

and I'll be at the Fulham game later today with my 6 year old City obsessed son.

salfordpaul said:
because.....................

1) i went to plough lane (and york away)
2)i think about city 10 times every minute
3)my mrs booked a trip to prague as a surprise but i said no we were playing sunderland
4)when i got a ban on here.....i cried a little
5)i don t like red (no clothes etc....don t even use ketchup)
6)i sang louder than anyone else at wembley v stoke!
7)i m going to fulham dressed as a trojan horse
8)when i saw bacon face o/s a restaurant in town i shouted to him as he walked past...." thanks for terry cook ...but your rubbish Mr!!"
9) i have a city tattoo
10) i ve met deniro
11) i booked to go to the Oktoberfest and then found city were playing as well (result)
12)at the semi i trembled when i saw a 12 year old utd fan dressed in black
13) gary cook was a customer of mine
14)i ve joined all the cup schemes
15)when city were in the 2nd division i loved our visionary play, beating loads of teams by big scores

beat that bluemooners !

You better not be lying about that! Haha

4 brothers all reds I am the youngest, and the only blue that makes me the biggest blue !!!!!

salfordpaul said:
because.....................

1) i went to plough lane (and york away)
2)i think about city 10 times every minute
3)my mrs booked a trip to prague as a surprise but i said no we were playing sunderland
4)when i got a ban on here.....i cried a little
5)i don t like red (no clothes etc....don t even use ketchup)
6)i sang louder than anyone else at wembley v stoke!
7)i m going to fulham dressed as a trojan horse
8)when i saw bacon face o/s a restaurant in town i shouted to him as he walked past...." thanks for terry cook ...but your rubbish Mr!!"
9) i have a city tattoo
10) i ve met deniro
11) i booked to go to the Oktoberfest and then found city were playing as well (result)
12)at the semi i trembled when i saw a 12 year old utd fan dressed in black
13) gary cook was a customer of mine
14)i ve joined all the cup schemes
15)when city were in the 2nd division i loved our visionary play, beating loads of teams by big scores

beat that bluemooners !
All very commendable, but do u come from Stockport (the home of city fans)?

10 years old in 1981, I cried for the first time over sport watching the Spurs game, geography, parental decisions and finance restricted how close I could be, but I've always been a Blue.

Whatever happened to once a Blue always a Blue?

allan harper said:
de niro said:
allan harper said:
Manchester City is the reason why i only see my daughter 3 times a week, I'm not the biggest blue but I'm certainly the biggest fool.

3 times a week? thats good, i see mine once a week and she lives with us.

Now that's fucking funny ! Take a bow Sir.

in fact stand up turn your back to the computer and award your self a one man Poznan !

Yes, DeNiro is on fire. Made me chuckle a few times today.

Going to away RESERVE matches is a true test of faith, some of the best (& worst) matches Ive seen!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.