I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

PistonBlue said:
Damocles said:
I don't wear sandals, am educated, don't eat lentils, and don't weave baskets.

I just think the situation is more complex then "KILL THE BROWN BASTARDS!". Isn't it funny that there only seems to be three or four people on this forum who are right wing and can give an intelligent, informed answer to questions, instead of resorting to clichés, stereotypes and insults?

Why is that?

Do you become more left wing, the more travelled and educated you become? I don't know.

The situation is not complex at all.
The more extreme Muslims in this country choosing Wootton Bassett to hold a march is no mystery. It's designed to inflame the feelings of Muslims and non Muslims in the UK.
This isn't about why we are in Afghanistan or the 'war on terror' or the rights and wrongs of it all. It's about causing more trouble. It's about keeping 'Muslim plight' in the public eye It's about spilling more blood on UK streets. It's about disrespecting the country they live in.
You're all for telling us how clever you are, but you can't see the wood for the trees.

Ah PB, I was wondering when you'd get a dig in.

The complex situation I was referring to, was actually the War on Terror, and not the march itself.

If you truly believe that their goal in this is to "insult the country they live in, and spill more blood on UK streets", then there's no arguing against that level of opinion. I would say, that their goal is closer to your original statement of "designed to inflame the feelings of people in the UK". Those are two entirely distinct goals, would you not say?

The aim is to stir up tensions between the Uk whites and the Muslims, upset a few people, a few scuffles here and there and before you know it youll have a town in the uk having race riots.

All this group are interested in is causing hassle, nothing more and nothing less.

My biggest problem with all of this is that Islam4UK are doing this for political reasons...
The procession in Wootton Basset is therefore an attempt to engage the British publics minds on the real reasons why their soldiers are returning home in body bags and the real cost of the war. The conflict in Afghanistan is not an ‘honourable' defence of British values and a cause for the British to remain secure, rather the presence of the US and UK forces in Afghanistan is the cause of instability in the region and a cause of insecurity for the British people back home. The parades, the speeches about soldiers doing their duty and the feeling of patriotism has obfuscated the reality of the conflict and the murderous crimes being committed by the occupiers and their agents. The British public is blissfully unaware of what is being done in their name by the Blair/Brown regimes and were the truth known no doubt the pressure to withdraw all troops immediately would be much greater.
When the good people of Wootton Bassset turn out for the repatriation of bodies to the UK they are merely paying their respects to people who are willing to put their lives on the line for their country. There's no politics involved.

Reading a bit more of the article form where the above quote has come from, this bit has actually really pissed me off...

We begin by inviting all non-Muslims to Islam, the perfect and most beautiful way of life, a favour from Allah (God) to mankind to take him out of the darkness of worshipping his own desires to the exclusive worship, submission and obedience of Allah alone, without partners and to testify the Messenger-ship of the final Prophet Muhammad (may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him). We urge you to embrace Islam and save yourselves and your family from the hellfire and not to believe the lies and distortions which the Western media and non-Islamic regimes would have you believe about Muslims and their true intentions. Islam means submission and the Muslim is the one who submits to the will of God in his life. Verily the Messenger Muhammad told us that whoever heard his name from the Jews and Christians and did not believe would be held accountable for that on the day of judgement.

So, all Jews & Christians are going to hell then??? Anjem Choudary, you are a cnut.

Fortunately for me I'm an atheist.

Damocles said:
Do you become more left wing, the more travelled and educated you become? I don't know.

You should do, you tell us all you know everything else!

Personally, i think you just get further up your own arse, fascinated by the views of others that you aspire to be like.

Peodo's = Scum

Murderer's = Scum

Shall we allow them to march demanding their rights?

Islam4uk are a commited group of extremists who support terrorists, who support the killing of their fellow citizens and who want a muslim state and sharia law. = Scum

You can have as much education and as many formal qualifications as you want, there is right and wrong, you dont need years at Uni to work that out!

Damocles said:

The complex situation I was referring to, was actually the War on Terror, and not the march itself.

If you truly believe that their goal in this is to "insult the country they live in, and spill more blood on UK streets", then there's no arguing against that level of opinion. I would say, that their goal is closer to your original statement of "designed to inflame the feelings of people in the UK". Those are two entirely distinct goals, would you not say?

Oh don't be so melodramatic D, I don't sit here waiting to 'get a dig in'! Blimey your over inflated sense of self importance struggles to find it's natural boundaries I'd suggest. No I merely posted an opinion on a forum, as is generally the point.

I wouls suggest that these two 'goals' are linked in that one leads to the other. Inflaming a peoples emotions by disrespecting their country and/or dead servicemen will tend to lead to trouble, or spilt blood. As would blowing yourself up on a bus in the capital incidentally.

And yes I believe absolutely that 'their' goal is to 'insult the country they live in'. Why else would they choose Wootton Bassett for their march, the very place dead British soldiers are repatriated?

blueinsa said:
Damocles said:

Personally, i think you just get further up your own arse, fascinated by the views of others that you aspire to be like.

Peodo's = Scum

Murderer's = Scum

Islam4uk are a commited group of extremists who support terrorists, who support the killing of their fellow citizens and who want a muslim state and sharia law. = Scum

You can have as much education and as many formal qualifications as you want, there is right and wrong, you dont need years at Uni to work that out!

If your version of right and wrong is as clear cut as that, then I envy you.

So, murderers = scum, but soldiers who perform the exact same physical act, with the exact same consequences = heroes?
That's a strange viewpoint, in my opinion. There has to be shades of grey.

PistonBlue said:
Damocles said:

Oh don't be so melodramatic D, I don't sit here waiting to 'get a dig in'! Blimey your over inflated sense of self importance struggles to find it's natural boundaries I'd suggest. No I merely posted an opinion on a forum, as is generally the point.

You contradict yourself within the same paragraph, there's not even a sentence between it! Got to be some sort of a record.
Even for someone as logically backwards as you, that's pretty stupid.

I wouls suggest that these two 'goals' are linked in that one leads to the other. Inflaming a peoples emotions by disrespecting their country and/or dead servicemen will tend to lead to trouble, or spilt blood. As would blowing yourself up on a bus in the capital incidentally.

And yes I believe absolutely that 'their' goal is to 'insult the country they live in'. Why else would they choose Wootton Bassett for their march, the very place dead British soldiers are repatriated?

Because it will bring an awful lot of press attention, which will get their opinion out there and discussed?

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:

Peodo's = Scum

Murderer's = Scum

So, murderers = scum, but soldiers who perform the exact same physical act, with the exact same consequences = heroes?

Do you think that soldiers go in the army JUST to protect their country? You'd be gravely mistaken, there are a lot of nasty bleeders in the army and a lot of them dont think twice about killing some horrible bastard on enemy terrotory.

S.E.H said:
Damocles said:

Do you think that soldiers go in the army JUST to protect their country? You'd be gravely mistaken, there are a lot of nasty bleeders in the army and a lot of them dont think twice about killing some horrible bastard on enemy terrotory.

And a lot of them truly believe in the Armed Forces as protecting freedoms, and defending the country. There are a lot of nasty bleeders in the Armed Forces, because there are a lot of nasty bleeders in the population, and the Forces comes from the population.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.