I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

Damocles said:
S.E.H said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1240044/Outrage-Islamic-extremists-vow-march-streets-Wootton-Bassett.html

And before the liberals say it, no I am not anti-islam, but its this type of scum that are like a plague on the planet!

Think of it this way. You move to a country, I don't know, let's say Japan.

Over the course of your life here, you are generally happy and sociable. Then, the Japanese invade England to 'protect their freedom' from English terrorists. This is despite the fact that no English terrorist has ever actually committed a terrorist offence in Japan.

In every facet of society, people who are going off to fight a war in your country are returning as heroes. Deep down, you know that they have killed Englishmen, and that the Japanese society is celebrating this fact.

What would you do? Say "okey dokey"? Or would you get involved in a march?

Everybody is entitled to protest anything that they disagree with in this country. It is a fundamental right of living here, and is older than you and I. If you start saying that certain groups can't protest, because you find it tasteless, it's a really bad road to go down.
It's not a war though. We are not fighting Iraq, Pakistan or whoever.

It's a fight against terrorism.

S.E.H said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1240044/Outrage-Islamic-extremists-vow-march-streets-Wootton-Bassett.html

And before the liberals say it, no I am not anti-islam, but its this type of scum that are like a plague on the planet!

Why should the government, whether Labour, Conservative or RMLP, do anything about it? They are free to protest and march just as much as anyone else is.
It's you, wanting to use force to squash the rights of others and thus freedom in general, who is in the wrong.

Banned Tosspot said:
Damocles said:

Over the course of your life here, you are generally happy and sociable. Then, the Japanese invade England to 'protect their freedom' from English terrorists. This is despite the fact that no English terrorist has ever actually committed a terrorist offence in Japan.

In every facet of society, people who are going off to fight a war in your country are returning as heroes. Deep down, you know that they have killed Englishmen, and that the Japanese society is celebrating this fact.

Everybody is entitled to protest anything that they disagree with in this country. It is a fundamental right of living here, and is older than you and I. If you start saying that certain groups can't protest, because you find it tasteless, it's a really bad road to go down.

I have to agree with Banned Tosspot

What the hell is going on in this country?? When the hell are we all going to stand up and say enough is enough land take a stand. Extreme Islam is a cult that threatens world stability and it seems to have found a haven in our country.

Banned Tosspot said:

I chose not to characterise it in that way, as it insults everybody's intelligence.

Firstly, the "War on Terror" is stupid. You can't fight a war against an emotion, it just doesn't work.

Secondly, if it was really a "War on Terrorism", then we would be fighting terrorists in Ireland, Africa, England, the US, South America, etc. There is literally no difference between what we call terrorism and the Iranian revolutions. They both hope to subvert the government to their own particular means.

Terrorist has now took on a new meaning, basically, terrorist means "people we don't like".

So, a war on "people we don't like" gives you carte blanche to invade any and every country in the world, and claim that you aren't fighting the country, you are fighting the terrorists in the country.

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
What the hell is going on in this country?? When the hell are we all going to stand up and say enough is enough land take a stand. Extreme Islam is a cult that threatens world stability and it seems to have found a haven in our country.

So's Christianity, but we haven't had a problem with that for over a millennium.

EDIT : Spelling.

Damocles said:
S.E.H said:

1) Have we invaded Pakistan, Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, Saudi, Nigeria etc etc .....NO so your country invasion argument is moot. Infact it only goes to prove the theory that many Muslims but religion before their nation which is very dangerous in itself.

2) They have a right to protest I agree, but if they start shouting anti British slogans or hold signs saying "More 9/11's" etc I hope the police fucking steam in and crack skulls. And if that upsets you anyour liberal ilk then I make no apology. I want me, my family and everyone in this country to be free of terrorism and if someone wants to threaten that peace and think THIS
2cq1jmb.jpg
is acceptable then we need to start getting tough.

Damocles said:
brooklandsblue2.0 said:

So's Christianity, but we haven't had a problem with that for over a millennium.

I am at pains to say this Damo but I think you got this one wrong.

Unchallenged these people would wipe western civilisation out. The argument of other terrorists is valid, but its degrees of scale. The resolution of the terrorist threat goes on against the IRA and other such groups, bit I'm pretty sure that it does not require the same reaction as the Taliban.

As for the march through Wooten Basset, I fear the poster (BT I think) about the BNP gaining from it is correct

brooklandsblue2.0 said:
1) Have we invaded Pakistan, Libya, Egypt, Tunisia, Saudi, Nigeria etc etc .....NO so your country invasion argument is moot. Infact it only goes to prove the theory that many Muslims but religion before their nation which is very dangerous in itself.

No, I didn't say we had invaded those countries, my point was that we look at nationality in the same way that they look at religion. You think it's dangerous, but they would argue that supporting somebody because they are in a geographical proximity to you and don't share the same belief system is dangerous too.
It's a culture clash, and I'm surprised that somebody as supposedly intelligent as you cannot see this.

Your idea of culture and morality is no better or worse than theirs. Several hundred years ago, paedophilia was pretty much fine in Britain, as was slavery, racism and numerous other things that we have grown out of. Our culture now looks at these things as wrong, and your version of morality is based on exactly this. Be aware, that I am saying that around 90% of your morality is based out of the society that you were brought up in. You have no right to criticise that of others, as they are just as wrong as you. We still do numerous things that can be classed as barbaric.

2) They have a right to protest I agree, but if they start shouting anti British slogans or hold signs saying "More 9/11's" etc I hope the police fucking steam in and crack skulls. And if that upsets you anyour liberal ilk then I make no apology. I want me, my family and everyone in this country to be free of terrorism and if someone wants to threaten that peace and think THIS is acceptable then we need to start getting tough.

Right. When does your "Invade Eire" campaign start then? Or your anti-ALF rally?

Is it okay for them to bomb and terrorise us? Why aren't you up in arms and posting about them?

Stanley said:
Damocles said:

I am at pains to say this Damo but I think you got this one wrong.

Unchallenged these people would wipe western civilisation out. The argument of other terrorists is valid, but its degrees of scale. The resolution of the terrorist threat goes on against the IRA and other such groups, bit I'm pretty sure that it does not require the same reaction as the Taliban.

As for the march through Wooten Basset, I fear the poster (BT I think) about the BNP gaining from it is correct

To be fair, unchallenged the Americans would wipe out ever non-Capitalist, non-Christian nation. Unchallenged, every major social group would wipe out every other one. This is nature at it's pinnacle. It's brutal, violent and a quest for domination.

We are no different.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.