I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Okay look not trying to get in too an indepth argument about politacal polocies or the history of the U.K owning the world as far as im aware Australia and Canada still have our monarch under the commonwealth why freedom of movement easy between us and them.

I dont think is so much the fundamentalists people have a problem with its the sheer hate they spew that twist minds and destroys lives. Now i know not all of them do but due to media thats what people believe. The difference between a fundamentalist and an extremist is not as clear as it once was

fundamentalist and extremist are the same thing. so i dont know what you are saying there. they are both a movement against what they percieve to be a suppression of beliefs and values.

and damocles, i DO get it. but 'getting a slap' is as far as things go for something that we owe our very survival and evolution too?

im talking scripture, medicine, the means to move forward as a society. we took these things. remember?

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:
Every rooftop should have a squaddie on that has lost a mate, fighting these so called Muslims!

It should be like a game of tin can ally!

Then every rooftop on the other march should have a Muslim extremist on top that has lost a mate, when the British march through?

I see your freedom of speech and right to protest argument, but it has to end at some point, and this bunch of fucking terrorist supporting bastards, gloating at the deaths of British citizens should be fooked off!

When it fucking suits them they are British and proud, you know, when they are fucking scrounging off the state, getting thier handouts, then they decide that they are all Muslim brothers, hate all things western and British, especially there fellow citizens being killed to protect there way of life over here and tell us all what a shit country we are, that we are all infidels that deserve to die and that they want our rules fucked off so that sharia law can come in.

News for them, fuck off and live in a muslim country if thats what you want.

If these coonts march through that town, i hope that they fucking twated!

blueinsa said:
Damocles said:
Then every rooftop on the other march should have a Muslim extremist on top that has lost a mate, when the British march through?

I see your freedom of speech and right to protest argument, but it has to end at some point, and this bunch of fucking terrorist supporting bastards, gloating at the deaths of British citizens should be fooked off!

When it fucking suits them they are British and proud, you know, when they are fucking scrounging off the state, getting thier handouts, then they decide that they are all Muslim brothers, hate all things western and British, especially there fellow citizens being killed to protect there way of life over here and tell us all what a shit country we are, that we are all infidels that deserve to die and that they want our rules fucked off so that sharia law can come in.

if i could read through your bigotry, i'd probably say you have a point. but you dont.

your a racist. thats the bottom line.

aphex said:
blueinsa said:

if i could read through your bigotry, i'd probably say you have a point. but you dont.

Rubbish, i just have the balls to tell it as it is, unlike you bleeding heart liberals.

I'll ask again, if this country and our way of life is so fucking shit, so against their beliefs, why do they still flood into the country?

Would you live somewhere you hated?

To all law abiding, peaceful Muslims, welcome, work hard, contribute to our society and enjoy the benifits that living in a democracy brings, to the fundamentalist/extremist few....FUCK OFF!

blueinsa said:
aphex said:

Rubbish, i just have the balls to tell it as it is, unlike you bleeding heart liberals.

I'll ask again, if this country and our way of life is so fucking shit, so against their beliefs, why do they still flood into the country?

To all law abiding, peaceful Muslims, welcome, work hard, contribute to our society and enjoy the benifits that living in a democracy brings, to the fundamentalist/extremist few....FUCK OFF!

why didnt you just post your last sentence originaly?

i'd have agreed with you.

aphex said:
blueinsa said:

Im no racist mate, i just believe in right and wrong and this march is just fucking wrong!

What next, peodo's marching down the streets demanding the right to abuse kids?

Terrorism is an illegal offence, anyone marching/saying etc that it is right on our streets should be fucked over in a big way!

blueinsa said:
aphex said:

Im no racist mate, i just believe in right and wrong and this march is just fucking wrong!

What next, peodo's marching down the streets demanding the right to abuse kids?

Terrorism is an illegal offence, anyone marching/saying etc that it is right on our streets should be fucked over in a big way!

Who exactly determines what's terrorism and what isn't?

Also, they are marching to commemorate the dead Muslims of this conflict, not dead terrorists. They are two separate and distinct things. I'm also pretty sure that as we are in their country fighting their nationals, invading and bombing their cities, they would call us terrorists. We aren't exactly fighting on the streets of Coventry are we, listening out for air-raid sirens?

Back in the 70's & 80's it was said that far left groups had more members of the security services in them than genuine members, pushing the groups to take all kinds of barmy decisions that alienated them from the public, sounds very familiar to me. They also used groups as gathering places where they could get as many people into one place, far easier to observe that way.

It's a very murky world, not all is what it seems

blueinsa said:
Damocles said:

Freedom of speech and right to protest has to end?!?

Also, do you have any actual evidence to back up your claims that they "hate all things western and British", and "they are fucking scrounging off the state, getting thier handouts" or do you just read the Sun too often?

Also also, can somebody (anybody) explain why the invasion of Iraq or Afghanistan "protects our way of life over here"?

Damocles said:
blueinsa said:

Freedom of speech and right to protest has to end?!?

Also, do you have any actual evidence to back up your claims that they "hate all things western and British", and "they are fucking scrounging off the state, getting thier handouts" or do you just read the Sun too often?

Also also, can somebody (anybody) explain why the invasion of Iraq or Afghanistan "protects our way of life over here"?

In 2006, unemployment of young Muslim men was running at 28% (16 to 24yr old) compared with 12% for the British youth.

As for evidence of them hating the British way of life, just watch these scum fuckers marching, carrying their sick banners, burning our flag on our streets, that will tell you all you need to know.

As per my last post, those that dont like it, fuck off, you have a choice!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.