I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

Damocles said:
Stanley said:
I am at pains to say this Damo but I think you got this one wrong.

Unchallenged these people would wipe western civilisation out. The argument of other terrorists is valid, but its degrees of scale. The resolution of the terrorist threat goes on against the IRA and other such groups, bit I'm pretty sure that it does not require the same reaction as the Taliban.

As for the march through Wooten Basset, I fear the poster (BT I think) about the BNP gaining from it is correct

To be fair, unchallenged the Americans would wipe out ever non-Capitalist, non-Christian nation. Unchallenged, every major social group would wipe out every other one. This is nature at it's pinnacle. It's brutal, violent and a quest for domination.

We are no different.

No we are different

How did imigration make this country great and then destroy it all in 1 go, in theory it should work but just like the lazy people born here we get the lazy people coming in, free house and on the dole. If i lived in somalia being shot at by my neighbour and i could live in britain and someone give me a house and money, i know what i would do after shooting my neighbour!!

speaking as a liberal, i think this is inflammatory action. allow them their march, but i think libertys are being taken here.

Stanley said:
Damocles said:
To be fair, unchallenged the Americans would wipe out ever non-Capitalist, non-Christian nation. Unchallenged, every major social group would wipe out every other one. This is nature at it's pinnacle. It's brutal, violent and a quest for domination.

We are no different.

No we are different

I'm sure the several billion people in Africa, the Middle East, India/Pakistan, China, the US, Canada and Australia that we colonised at the end of a barrel would disagree with you.

Am I the only one that finds the thread title supremely annoying?

Calling Labour Liebour is almost as tedious and lacking in imagination as people that used to constantly refer to the ex-Prime Minister as Tony Bliar.

Oh.....this must be the bit where I say, if there are any right wingers thinking of disagreeing with me - fuck off. Or at least it appears thats how politics/racism threads on Bluemoon work these days.

Damocles said:
Stanley said:
No we are different

I'm sure the several billion people in Africa, the Middle East, India/Pakistan, China, the US, Canada and Australia that we colonised at the end of a barrel would disagree with you.

Well Canada, Australia and the U.S would not exist without colonisation, those 3 countries were made by it, The U.K has been colonised by numerous tribes as has france. Pakistan and India were attacked by the persians and the mongols long before we went there and fucked them about. Its how the world worked then you wanted land you took it!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Damocles said:

Well Canada, Australia and the U.S would not exist without colonisation, those 3 countries were made by it, The U.K has been colonised by numerous tribes as has france. Pakistan and India were attacked by the persians and the mongols long before we went there and fucked them about. Its how the world worked then you wanted land you took it!

So when Canada, India, Australia and the U.S wanted equal and fair treatment, did we hand it over without civil unrest?
Persians may have attacked India beforehand, but that's completely missing the point.

The point is that we are no different from the Islamic fundamentalists who want to spread their beliefs around the world, it's just that we have already tried it and been slapped for it. Now, we have to work under international laws. They aren't a nation, so do not.

Damocles said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

So when Canada, India, Australia and the U.S wanted equal and fair treatment, did we hand it over without civil unrest?
Persians may have attacked India beforehand, but that's completely missing the point.

The point is that we are no different from the Islamic fundamentalists who want to spread their beliefs around the world, it's just that we have already tried it and been slapped for it. Now, we have to work under international laws. They aren't a nation, so do not.

i think you will find he is right. as aggrieved as i am to say it.

well, nearly.

Okay look not trying to get in too an indepth argument about politacal polocies or the history of the U.K owning the world as far as im aware Australia and Canada still have our monarch under the commonwealth why freedom of movement easy between us and them.

I dont think is so much the fundamentalists people have a problem with its the sheer hate they spew that twist minds and destroys lives. Now i know not all of them do but due to media thats what people believe. The difference between a fundamentalist and an extremist is not as clear as it once was

Yeah, I guess you guys missed the point.

I'm not interested in a history lesson, I'm interested in the fact that in the past we have tried to spread our culture around the world, like any other social group.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.