I bet Nu Liebour do jack s**t about this...

DirtyEddie said:
blueinsa said:
lol, first we invaded to overthrow regimes that were not democratically elected, ones that murdered their own people by the thousands, a fact recognised by the UN that also sanctioned the invasions. The results, corrupt and murderous regimes have been overthrown, legitimate democratic elections have taken place, albeit under sever intimidation from the people overthrown.

Is it a perfect democracy? No. Is it better than what they had? Yes. Is it something worth fighting for or do we allow the terrorists to win under a ridiculous and unfounded belief that they will be happy with that and will stop blowing people up?
oh stop being so fucking wet. if you believe any of that tripe then ive got some magic beans for sale if you're interested.
The fuckin regime change has caused the increase of terrorist threat. Kinnel stop being wet.

buzzer1 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
What we need to remember is this...

Peter Sutcliffe, Gary Glitter and Ian Huntley were all white, straight, English males yet were/are odious people who committed odious crimes.

However, I'm white, straight, English and male yet I'd hate to be thought of in the same league as these guys.

Now, some Muslims are complete bell ends, that's just a fact. Yet not all Muslims are like the ones your papers tell you about.

I don't assume all white men are rapists, paedophiles and serial killers.

I don't assume all black men are gun wielding drug dealers or pimps.

I don't assume all Muslims want me dead and are constantly strapped to explosives just in case.

Just remember that just because the papers say the baddies are now Muslims doesn't make it true...

Unfortunately mate, some people can't get their heads around the fact that the media supress the truth and the daily star and their own bullshit conditioned life has been/is a waste of time. Its scary mate.

It's just media bollocks.

Swine flu - bird flu - killer bees - bees all dying - paedophiles live next door - black people - guns - drugs (but not alcohol, tobacco or prozac) - pregnant toddlers - killer dogs - lads in shell suits - hoodies - muslims - jews - communists - page 3 -

It's all a load of fear mongering shit.

Anyway, best go nail gun my front door shut, saw a young lad in a hoodie earlier and I'm convinced he's going to rape me and then a child whilst his black mate raps and films it for you tube holding his gun. Luckily the muslim fella down the road can't operate his bombs in this weather so that's a relief although apparently the government are taxing snow from now on so I'll have to get saving to.

Shit! I've just invented a new breed of Ant, it's 50ft, created by a Jewish man, and it eats football supporting northerners! I'm petrified of my own creation! We're all going to die!!!

TheMightyQuinn said:
buzzer1 said:
Unfortunately mate, some people can't get their heads around the fact that the media supress the truth and the daily star and their own bullshit conditioned life has been/is a waste of time. Its scary mate.

Swine flu - bird flu - killer bees - bees all dying - paedophiles live next door - black people - guns - drugs (but not alcohol, tobacco or prozac) - pregnant toddlers - killer dogs - lads in shell suits - hoodies - muslims - jews - communists - page 3 -

Anyway, best go nail gun my front door shut, saw a young lad in a hoodie earlier and I'm convinced he's going to rape me and then a child whilst his black mate raps and films it for you tube holding his gun. Luckily the muslim fella down the road can't operate his bombs in this weather so that's a relief although apparently the government are taxing snow from now on so I'll have to get saving to.

Shit! I've just invented a new breed of Ant, it's 50ft, created by a Jewish man, and it eats football supporting northerners! I'm petrified of my own creation! We're all going to die!!!

Careful with that nail gun Eugene!
nail_skull_1390605c.jpg

Gelsons Dad said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

nail_skull_1390605c.jpg

Always an option :)

Gelsons Dad said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

nail_skull_1390605c.jpg

yeah!

6ivdyh.jpg

buzzer1 said:
Challenger1978 said:
Buzzer firstly the liberals would go ape shit if you tried to do that (I'm all for it BTW) so its a none starter to begin with. Secondly you did watch that documentary that i sent a link to you didn't you ?. If so you should of picked up on the fact that it all comes down to oil, are entire society falls apart and millions die literally (just in the UK) if we don't have oil. Just because of that fact we can't become isolationist, We have to get involved, to make sure we get a share of the oil.

You raise some fair points challenger, but just one thhing about the oil, apparaently the USA are sitting on a mass of oil, and that place is, Dakota, and this is just what they are tellin' us about.

<a class="postlink" href="http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2008/04/10/ndoil/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://minnesota.publicradio.org/displa ... /10/ndoil/</a>

Its shale (coal oil), you're literally scrapping the bottom of the barrel going after that crap. Its only financially viable because of the insane price of oil which is going to carry on rising once the recession is over.

You raise some fair points challenger, but just one thhing about the oil, apparaently the USA are sitting on a mass of oil, and that place is, Dakota, and this is just what they are tellin' us about.

<a class="postlink" href="http://minnesota.publicradio.org/display/web/2008/04/10/ndoil/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://minnesota.publicradio.org/displa ... /10/ndoil/</a>[/quote]

Its shale (coal oil), you're literally scrapping the bottom of the barrel going after that crap. Its only financially viable because of the insane price of oil which is going to carry on rising once the recession is over.[/quote]

Right, for the sake of argument i will say this, the invasion of the aforementioned countries is illegal and if people actually think that we are killing innocent woman and kids(don't give me the old bolox that war has its price, this is 2010 not the dark ages) in the name of homeland security or overthrowing a murderous regime for the good of its people then take your goggles off. The bullshit story that we are doing it for its people to have a better existance is truly unreal, why are'nt we sorting out Mugabe or givin' Israel the goin' over it deserves for the disgraceful regime that it has in its own country and the persecution of Palestinians, one reason, OIL.

And to BlueinS.A., you sort of said that the U.N. backed the war in Afghanistan and iraq, sorry i mean occupation, when will you understand that the U.N./Nato and all the other shower of shit are as corrupt as the next man, for proof of this see Yugoslavia and the war that was started on purpose and also the way the Yugoslavian people were treated like shit. U.N.? Av' shit 'em.
But i don't have a valid opinion because i say 'fuk authority'? UN real.

Irrespective of the politics of the situation this behaviour is intentionally inflammatory and simply unacceptable to the majority of us. The muslims who would do this are simply ignorant scum and I sincerely hope they would get a good kicking in response. Of course not all muslims fall into this category but then they really need to try harder to verbally oppose their extreme minority from tarring them all with the same brush.

Balti said:
Irrespective of the politics of the situation this behaviour is intentionally inflammatory and simply unacceptable to the majority of us. The muslims who would do this are simply ignorant scum and I sincerely hope they would get a good kicking in response. Of course not all muslims fall into this category but then they really need to try harder to verbally oppose their extreme minority from tarring them all with the same brush.

Mate, it would not suprise me one bit if this Choudrey fella was a complete set up by the govt. and media to sell more papers and stir things up, its a fukin big cartoon mate. Now then, what if the like of me and you walked down town with placards sayin' stop the killin' of women and children in Afgahnistan? we would be called liberal twats and traitors but we know this is not correct and the said innocents are just that, innocent. Cue the "well they was innocent on 11/9", look closer to home and you will see where the real evil twats are, try that shithole that they call the houses of parliament, i personally can't believe there has been no revolt or uprising of some descript against these spineless nobodies, maybe its the dumbing down shite that they put in the food and water that we eat, like Flouride. Do not resist, do not resist,come quietly! how about fuk off. ( sorry for the beef btw, and peace)

buzzer1 said:
Balti said:

Mate, it would not suprise me one bit if this Choudrey fella was a complete set up by the govt. and media to sell more papers and stir things up, its a fukin big cartoon mate. Now then, what if the like of me and you walked down town with placards sayin' stop the killin' of women and children in Afgahnistan? we would be called liberal twats and traitors but we know this is not correct and the said innocents are just that, innocent. Cue the "well they was innocent on 11/9", look closer to home and you will see where the real evil twats are, try that shithole that they call the houses of parliament, i personally can't believe there has been no revolt or uprising of some descript against these spineless nobodies, maybe its the dumbing down shite that they put in the food and water that we eat, like Flouride. Do not resist, do not resist,come quietly! how about fuk off. ( sorry for the beef btw, and peace)

Buzzer your nearly there mate, you keep failing into the trap though of believing the black properganda/disinformation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.