I broke my leg last week, advice on how to cope with six weeks of inactivity welcomed.

Two things, did you show your consultant how your wanks were at first careful and then vigorous.
Second thing, it's nice to see someone hasn't made a song and dance out of their injuries, UNLIKE SOME.
1) I've yet to give them a demonstration. Fingers crossed there's time to show them what I got at the next appointment.
2) I've well milked it on Facebook though. Probably won't have to buy a drink for a bit when I get back out there anyway ha.

Get a thousand piece jig saw puzzle,helped me to get through those long days,When back on your feet and the hospital says do these exercises don,t fu.k about,do them

Get a thousand piece jig saw puzzle,helped me to get through those long days,When back on your feet and the hospital says do these exercises don,t fu.k about,do them
I’m starting an online guitar course tomorrow. Be starting a band in a month. Although I will need to wait another fortnight for the leg, before I can start touring.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.