I broke my leg last week, advice on how to cope with six weeks of inactivity welcomed.

Fucks off for months and only comes back because he wants sympathy?

Proper little cunny.

But we love you you daft **** so welcome back.
I actually came back early to save the day. Since I left in September, City started to lose ground to the Arses. I knew it was my fault, so came back to ensure glory. I should get a plaque inside the fucking Ethihad. A seat for life. The facts are there, since I started like looking in, then logging in results and form has returned. :)

Have you thought about popping down to the local supermarket and terrorising the poor destitute souls trying to get the makings of a decent family dinner from the reduced aisle? Could kill a few hours every day...

I was out for a walk up Carlton hill, ok I was cruising, let it go. It had been pissing down, no change there.

Calton Hill

has been the focus of considerable police and local media interest.

I never knew that about Carlton Hill, if I did, I wouldn’t have gone there at midday in the pissing fucking rain. Never catch a break to get some action. Just a fucking leg break. Where’s the trust?

That's where you went wrong. You intended to go to Calton Hill in Scotland and ended up on Carlton Hill in Merseyside. Carlton Hill is only famous for the legendary 1980's burned out Vauxhall. Here's the CCTV showing you "Giving it a go!!".

715e7e8b17f145db7050812ce536675e.jpg

Last edited:
That's where you went wrong. You intended to go to Calton Hill in Scotland and ended up on Carlton Hill in Merseyside. Carlton Hill is only famous for the legendary 1980's burned out Vauxhall. Here's the CCTV showing you "Giving it a go!!".

715e7e8b17f145db7050812ce536675e.jpg
That's not magicpole, no way he wears his posh clothes for a walk/spot of joyriding in the countryside.

I actually came back early to save the day. Since I left in September, City started to lose ground to the Arses. I knew it was my fault, so came back to ensure glory. I should get a plaque inside the fucking Ethihad. A seat for life. The facts are there, since I started like looking in, then logging in results and form has returned. :)

Like I said, a proper daft ****.

;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.