Impeccable said:
Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
dont know what all the fuss was about,
got my Liverpool ticket today from the box office outside the stadium
but fuckin £46.00
robbin scouse twats!

-- Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:26 pm --

Mind if i join your group?

A scouse mate from work went to our place earlier in the season - his ticket cost him £48. Does that make us robbing Manc bastards??

We have been ripping away fans and our own citycard/accesscard holders off all season to be honest. Think the maximum you would pay for any game the year before was about £36 and now were charging £38 for Sunderland at home. Makes me feel lucky to have a seasonticket when I end up paying around about £19 a game.

Re: I can't believe it ain't sold out yet

Thought I had to grab any kind of ticket for this game. So when a friend of a friend asked if I wanted to buy one off him, in the homeend, I did.
They are at £48 + plus some comissionthing at £1,50 as well.
So its not just a "robbing the awayend"-price.

prestwichblue92 said:
frothy said:
we are getting the train round about 1.30 -2.30 think the last one back is about 10.30

where you off before kick off?
There is a wetherspoons near lime street its got a blokes name cant remember it,will be in there mid afternoon

im not going as i cant afford it but yet another game goes to open sale

only united chelsea and blackpool have sold out this year.

so for those that moan about loyalty points, this is how you build up your points

Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
but fuckin £46.00
robbin scouse twats!

frothy said:
we are getting the train round about 1.30 -2.30 think the last one back is about 10.30

Its me and the wife so not much of a group but we will going in the wetherspoons near the station ,sure there will be a few blues in

frothy said:
Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
but fuckin £46.00
robbin scouse twats!

Its me and the wife so not much of a group but we will going in the wetherspoons near the station ,sure there will be a few blues in

There normally is a few in there. Shared a cab with a couple of red dippers last time I went.

We have sold 1,600 for this game, Supposedly 1,300 tickets have gone back today and are for sale for Liverpool fans.

stimo said:
I got the bug at 14 mate, this is still very expensive considering we're heading to london the week after, i wont even talk about £46 a ticket. I said this before, if the usual people do not go, then there isnt anyone to take their place.
United, Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool all fill their allocations because they have fans from all over the country in big numbers, and will replace those hardcore fans.
Not saying we don't have fans outside of manchester, but we certainly aren't as popular elsewhere..yet

You can remove Chelsea from that, they rarely sell out north of London, and even then they always seem to take a reduced allocation. Everton are similar to ourselves, whereby often seem to take reduced allocations.
But with the price of tickets now at a huge rate compared to the average take home pay, it's hardly surprising.

Other than them in Salford and Liverpool, every team falls short at some point, redcuced allocation or not. Didn't realise, as someone else pointed out, that we've only sold out at Blackpool, United and the reduced Chelsea, surely that's not true?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.