I cannot believe that LIVERPOOL is not sold out for City

Re: I can't believe it ain't sold out yet

mcfcliam said:
SWPISHOME said:
We have sold 1,600 for this game, Supposedly 1,300 tickets have gone back today and are for sale for Liverpool fans.

Nope.

We have fans in all areas of the 2,900 seats.

I'm in 124 and some are in 121.

We've sold more than that, over 2,000 at least.

The more we sell the better cant believe there is still tickets available for this game, It was actually a Liverpool fan that told me that we sent tickets back to go on sale to Liverpool fans.

Cheers for the info.

foley87 said:
im not going as i cant afford it but yet another game goes to open sale

only united chelsea and blackpool have sold out this year.

so for those that moan about loyalty points, this is how you build up your points
agreed, thats how iv'e done it. my loyalty points built up the most in the 06/07 season as we went to nearly all the aways games because we never scored at home haha. think we missed about 3games that season.

mcfcliam said:
foley87 said:

so for those that moan about loyalty points, this is how you build up your points

Loads of away games have sold out...
arsenal did like a month before the game

mcfcliam said:
foley87 said:

i'd assume he meant another game sells out after it has gone on open sale

i would disagree with that statement however, can only think of 2 games i've been to (brum and west ham) where we didnt sell out and off the top of my head i cant recall any others!

eshiers1 said:
mcfcliam said:

i'd assume he meant another game sells out after it has gone on open sale

i would disagree with that statement however, can only think of 2 games i've been to (brum and west ham) where we didnt sell out and off the top of my head i cant recall any others!

West Brom Twice !

Fulham - few left

Sunderland - few gaps as I recall

This will sell out on Friday, I think.

I highly doubt we sent tickets back, too.

ForeverCity said:
mcfcliam said:
arsenal did like a month before the game
FA cup away sold out.
Spuds sold out, wolves sold out, villa, newcastle on boxing day - all went down to the wire but sold out in the end.
Were OBSESSED with attendances and away following IMO!!!
Come on City, those that can go will (the lucky ones), those that cant will watch / listen (like we did on piccadilly redio all them years ago) - but as one we will all be behind the blues.

I know it's on telly, I know it's a Monday night and I know that cash is tight everywhere, having had to fork out for travel £100+ for the wembley - BUT, this is game is about as important as it comes. Liverpool have real problems with their defence at the moment, Carroll aint gonna be their saviour this season, gerrard is out and we should take them apart - but even with all that, we're not sold out but i'm sure we'll make some noise

bluesimon said:
I know it's on telly, I know it's a Monday night and I know that cash is tight everywhere, having had to fork out for travel £100+ for the wembley - BUT, this is game is about as important as it comes. Liverpool have real problems with their defence at the moment, Carroll aint gonna be their saviour this season, gerrard is out and we should take them apart - but even with all that, we're not sold out but i'm sure we'll make some noise
it's a bad time for people to start forking money out.
it's already been an expensive season and with wembley coming up.
i don't blame people for not going.
but i'm going anyway. :)

poznan when YNWA is sung before the game for those who are going.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.