I cannot believe that LIVERPOOL is not sold out for City

Re: I can't believe it ain't sold out yet

prestwichblue92 said:
I'll be there + 1, i'm a poor, debt ridden student but it's one of my favourite away days. I personally don't mind if there's only 1500 of us as I'm sure we will make enough noise ourselves!!

Who else is getting the train from Manchester and what time?
we are getting the train round about 1.30 -2.30 think the last one back is about 10.30

Danielmanc said:
blueinsa said:
I had a spell of around 10 years when i hardly missed an away game, regardless of cost.

Holidays at work would be booked to fit in with fixtures and shifts swapped at my expense just so i could get to the game.

Times have changed unfortunately and the financial impact that ticket prices and travel has had means the above just no longer applies for many of us.

If you can afford it great but don't be looking down on those that just can not!

Dead right Blueinsa. I hate these threads as really the message is "I'm a bigger fan than you 'cos I can afford to go to everything" - it's pathetic.

If you can make it to Liverpool that's great - good on ya. Just get on with your own plans and don't come on here giving a hard time to those who can't go.

i dont think of it as a "im a bigger fan than you" thread or ha ha i'm a rich fan and your not.to me its just about take it on the chin when someone has more loyalty points than you, dont moan next season when a big game sells out before it reaches your points total.
i have said many times on here that life is a cycle, right now if you can afford a ticket you go, if in a year you can't you dont.
i have been through both those phases many times.

you take the rough with the smooth, there was no internet back then but i did'nt ring the club and plead hard done by cos i had no tokens for the 76 league cup final, i just paid over the odds for that game. i had been following city for over 10 years at that point but i did'nt go all over and the lads that did were ahead of me and thats how it should be.

we are all blues, whether you are 60 and have been to every match for 50 years or 14 and go to two games a season, we are all blues, passionate and all in the same boat so cut this stupidity about being a bigger fan, tools.

de niro said:
Danielmanc said:
Dead right Blueinsa. I hate these threads as really the message is "I'm a bigger fan than you 'cos I can afford to go to everything" - it's pathetic.

If you can make it to Liverpool that's great - good on ya. Just get on with your own plans and don't come on here giving a hard time to those who can't go.

i dont think of it as a "im a bigger fan than you" thread or ha ha i'm a rich fan and your not.to me its just about take it on the chin when someone has more loyalty points than you, dont moan next season when a big game sells out before it reaches your points total.
i have said many times on here that life is a cycle, right now if you can afford a ticket you go, if in a year you can't you dont.
i have been through both those phases many times.

you take the rough with the smooth, there was no internet back then but i did'nt ring the club and plead hard done by cos i had no tokens for the 76 league cup final, i just paid over the odds for that game. i had been following city for over 10 years at that point but i did'nt go all over and the lads that did were ahead of me and thats how it should be.

All good posts and spot on.
Instead of having a bit of a moan with mates in the pub, people jump straight on the net and whine to the world.
Life's tough, get on with it

frothy said:
prestwichblue92 said:
I'll be there + 1, i'm a poor, debt ridden student but it's one of my favourite away days. I personally don't mind if there's only 1500 of us as I'm sure we will make enough noise ourselves!!

Who else is getting the train from Manchester and what time?
we are getting the train round about 1.30 -2.30 think the last one back is about 10.30

where you off before kick off?

I'm absolutely over the moon that this hasn't sold out. I booked mine this morning as if it hadn't been for the low demand due to the semi in the same week I wouldn't have had chance to go.

What I can't understand is that people like me who don't have a seasoncard (got my name down for one next season), or who have too few points and therefore have little chance of going to the semi, aren't snapping these up, getting to see a game they normally would miss and gaining the points they need.

Am doing this one now. Win this and it's one foot in the champions league door. Costly week but fck it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.