I can't believe this, is he mad?

Putting all his eggs in one basket, Villa finishing 4th means they have to qualify to get in The Champs League proper. Everton came a cropper a few seasons back being paired against Villarreal. If I was a Villa fan I would be well pissed off getting this far in The Uefa Cup and the manager seemingly throws the towel in.

So if you had a choice...win the UEFA cup or qualify for the Champions league...which would you take.....100% win the cup for me....i can't wait much longer to see us lift some silverwear.

Just how often does O'Neill put a foot wrong? Not often. If we had a chance of getting him......

It mean eight less games to play this season, if you don't have a big squad, awkward trip to moscow eye on CL, can understand why he has done it. As far as we are concerned winnig UEFA cup may be the only way we will get of qualifying for UEFA cup next season. If Villa and Spuds go out, good, we are better equiped to beat european opposition than either of these two teams. When was the last time we beat Spuds? Good thing next round if Villa and spuds go out Shaktar play CSKA.

pedigreeblue said:
So if you had a choice...win the UEFA cup or qualify for the Champions league...which would you take.....100% win the cup for me....i can't wait much longer to see us lift some silverwear.

same here

Oniell is nobodys fool the 4th spot in the league is worth far more to villa than a win in Russia i know witch cup i would like to see City playing in!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.