I don't like this Feeling in my Head

i am sorry for being funny but fuck off and support stockport. we have been deprived of success for long enough, in this lifetime the only way to get succesful is to get investment. if you get investment they want the best and kaka is the best. this might not happen but they will buy big and we will become a chelsea, if you dont like it time to get out now!

BimboBob said:
It's not often i start posts but i've got something nagging in the back of my head that i can't shift.Obviously it's about Kaka and all this on/off/will he/won't he transfer business.

To be honest i'm a little embarressed to be a City fan at the moment.I've been a blue since i was old enough to kick a ball(i'm 42 now).I have seen my beloved club rise,fall,rise and fall only to rise again and never once have i felt like this.I've cried tears of joy,happiness and sadness but i have never felt like this.

£100+ million? £250-500 thousand a week? What have we become? Is any player worth this sort of cash to be spent? The whole world is in financial melt down and we go and do this.It is total madness.Of course i want Man City to be the best team in the land/Europe/wherever but i would like to do it the City way.Buy some players,bring in the youth,build a team,play decent football and above all be repected by other football fans.

We are fast turning into the scum or Chelsea.Buying players for massive amounts and trying to buy the league.

Players like Bridge i could cope with,decent money for a decent player,Robinho was fantasy football and the right price for the player but Kaka? This will(if it hasn't already) turn us into a hated team like that other lot near Manchester and i would hate for this to happen.

I hope i'm wrong.I really do.

I couldn't care less what the others think. Fuck 'em.

Damocles said:
BimboBob said:
It's not often i start posts but i've got something nagging in the back of my head that i can't shift.Obviously it's about Kaka and all this on/off/will he/won't he transfer business.

To be honest i'm a little embarressed to be a City fan at the moment.I've been a blue since i was old enough to kick a ball(i'm 42 now).I have seen my beloved club rise,fall,rise and fall only to rise again and never once have i felt like this.I've cried tears of joy,happiness and sadness but i have never felt like this.

£100+ million? £250-500 thousand a week? What have we become? Is any player worth this sort of cash to be spent? The whole world is in financial melt down and we go and do this.It is total madness.Of course i want Man City to be the best team in the land/Europe/wherever but i would like to do it the City way.Buy some players,bring in the youth,build a team,play decent football and above all be repected by other football fans.

We are fast turning into the scum or Chelsea.Buying players for massive amounts and trying to buy the league.

Players like Bridge i could cope with,decent money for a decent player,Robinho was fantasy football and the right price for the player but Kaka? This will(if it hasn't already) turn us into a hated team like that other lot near Manchester and i would hate for this to happen.

I couldn't care less what the others think. Fuck 'em.

What he said. We have served our time as the countrys laughing stock, FUCK EM!

Decent players like Bridge get you a top 10 finish and maybe a cup run, the likes ok Kaka win you titles. For as long as i can remember i have had rags patting me on the head and saying patronising bullshit like they would quite like City to do well and challenge them, now there is a slight possibility they are back peddling and as bitter as they so often accuse us and it's not even happened yet.

I cannot fucking wait to be hated!

I'm 44 and have seen loads of highs and lows but all our highs have been relative because of how low we have been. I am so excited at the prospect at seeing the likes of Kaka playing for OUR team.
My lad is 8 and has a season card.....oh how lucky he is start supporting us now. He is nearly as excited as me.
Lets enjoy it and let others moan about the rights and wrongs about the money involved.
This is the team we love and this is what we have always dreamed of so bring it on.

BimboBob said:

Mate, the City way is the losing way I'm afraid - everyones second favourite club coz we're not a threat to them. I'm fed up of being popular.

It's time we got a little bit cocky, rubbed a few people up the wrong way - not much is won without self belief and a touch of arrogance - look at us even, with Big Mal.

We're about to gatecrash the party and a lot of people ain't happy. I'm 41 and have waited so long for this - sod everyone else. I'm puzzled by any blue that isn't absolutely buzzin, people need to wake up - the league has always been 'bought' - the richest teams control everything - end of.

And if it goes tits up, so what? We've already played Stockport in a league game, can't gey much worse than that!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.