I don't mind arsenal

Always used to look forward to the regular drubbing by them at Maine Road, the couple of 4+ efforts being particular highlights.

Couldn't get enough of their football with that unbeaten team and the season before that. Best pure footballing team I've ever seen in England.

Loved it when Henry and the team got recognition from City fans. Some efforts deserve it and it was a credit to the fans.

Saying that, it's all change now and I now look forward to being able to compete with and beat them.

Poor Carlo Nash. On his debut too. At least Seaman had a few laughs with the crowd that night. A couple of years later and everyone was cursing him.

Not to mention that Wenger, despite becoming a bit more of a whinger in recent years, loves a good go at the rags.

As a kid in the sixties we used collect football cards of all clubs at that time besides utd i used to just hate the name arsenal got to admit though over the last few years they are my favourite london club and if we do break the top four i hope its not at arsenals expense .

My best mate supports the Arsenal so I don't mind them at all. Great club with a great tradition unlike their north london neighbours. I'll always remember how happy my mate was when Michael Thomas scored that goal to win the title at Anfield. Hopefully Superman will be doing the same for us come May.

*time for medication*

Agreed....I have soft spot for Wenger's teams...it actually still makes me laugh thinking of Fabregas saying to Hughes..."You used to play for Barcelona????" after Bburn kicked them off the park the other year...

I like Arsenal big time. Mega club... and not everyone can be City or City Reserves or City Youth but the Arse are the next best thing, if there is such a thing..... great to watch, not too arrogant, hate the rags and look at how miserable they make the mighty Tottenham Hottwats.

Fair is fair, Arsenal. Hope they win the Chimps League.

Dont know if anyone else remembers, but at their last game at Maine Road the whole Arsenal team stood and applauded all 4 stands of the ground before kick off.

No other team (apart from S'oton obviously) did anything to acknowledge this would be the last time they/their team played there.

Ultimate respect for that.

I dont mind Arsenal at all, in fact id like to see them win the title this year (unless we can *fingers crossed*), I like them for the same reason as i like Mourinho, they have a manager who knows how to get under the skin of Baconface! the only thing i dont like about them is when theyre players (eduardo) dive around the pitch but to be fair Eduardo's last week was the first ive seen from them for a while so maybe times are changing! cant wait for next saturday, our first real test of the season and i cant wait to see if we can stand up to them!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.