i fear the worst

r.soleofsalford

if barry is the best we get in this transfer season how happy will you be ?.

because i will be seriously pissed off, i really do hope im wrong but my confidence is leaking away faster and faster as the day`s go by.

r.soleofsalford said:

because i will be seriously pissed off, i really do hope im wrong but my confidence is leaking away faster and faster as the day`s go by.

take a deep breath.......a long time till the wimdow shuts mate.

r.soleofsalford said:

barry wont be the best we get this summer...im not ITK or anything but confident that we'll bring someone in who will add more to the team than gazbaz could.

same mate, got to be honest.

so far we've got Barry, in all probability were going to get Tevez and RSC, then we will have spent arouns 50 mill, which is a lot of money, but not for our owners. The fact that our owner said he we won't be spending a lot worries me

Why, we are one of the only clubs to have signed anyone and it was a great signing to make so early on. After the internationals end we will begin to see ALOT more transfer activity from City I'm sure. I think someone bigger than Barry will be coming to the club this summer (Not Crouch). It's going to be a very exciting few months.

FFS we are only into the second week, players are on internationals and maybe some key people are on holiday (which they are entitled to). We will defo add more players and im sure they will all be quality. Barry was completed quickly but they wont all be like that. Chill out and everything will fall into place. Hughes knows we need to be in top six and he will buy players that get us there!!!!

r.soleofsalford said:

Its the 10th of June you muppet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.