i fear the worst

r.soleofsalford said:
if barry is the best we get in this transfer season how happy will you be ?.

because i will be seriously pissed off, i really do hope im wrong but my confidence is leaking away faster and faster as the day`s go by.

To be honest I did hear a rumour that if we only sign Gareth Barry then the Premier League are going to relegate us, and the owners are going to leave therefore resulting in the death of MCFC.

THE END IS NIGH, AND ITS NOT EVEN MID-JUNE!

I just meant that most of the people on here are City supporters, shouldn't we all just try to be just a little bit friendlier, make allowances for City supporters with views that aren't the same as our own, be a bit slower to take offence? I don't live in Manchester, I get enough crap as it is, I'm sure most of you do.

I'm sure we'll be ok (touch wood) aslong as we keep hold of the best players in our squad, sign a 'class' centre half and Tevez plus one Striker who is better than Bellamy then we will definately do well next year...and anything above this then VERY well.

r.soleofsalford said:
Pam said:
Give over, you swamp dwellng imbecile.

in my defence i`ve support city through thick and thin for fifty years mostly thin and read that the targets i thought might come seemingly vanishing before my eyes one by one, and dont call anybody anything you wouldnt say to there face fat arse

Mr R.sole - your post was just waiting to be mauled!...its only the 2nd week.....chill.......noone has signed anyone yet...players on International duty/slobbing on beaches counting their money etc........things will happen .......patience is a virtue
1] how do you know who's on Hughes' list? Media speculation doesnt, mean Hughes is after him or we'r have signes 10,000 million players!
2] How do you know he has a fat arse - and if he has, maybe he's big boned and it's not his fault........
anyway - chill out and wait for the REAL targets to flood in - in time.

K.Reeves right foot said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Pam said:

in my defence i`ve support city through thick and thin for fifty years mostly thin and read that the targets i thought might come seemingly vanishing before my eyes one by one, and dont call anybody anything you wouldnt say to there face fat arse

Mr R.sole - your post was just waiting to be mauled!...its only the 2nd week.....chill.......noone has signed anyone yet...players on International duty/slobbing on beaches counting their money etc........things will happen .......patience is a virtue
1] how do you know who's on Hughes' list? Media speculation doesnt, mean Hughes is after him or we'r have signes 10,000 million players!
2] How do you know he has a fat arse - and if he has, maybe he's big boned and it's not his fault........

thanks just taking a tranquiliser as i type ;)

feeling better already ;}

liamctid said:
r.soleofsalford said:

because i will be seriously pissed off, i really do hope im wrong but my confidence is leaking away faster and faster as the day`s go by.

To be honest I did hear a rumour that if we only sign Gareth Barry then the Premier League are going to relegate us, and the owners are going to leave therefore resulting in the death of MCFC.

Is this for real? - so that chap who used to stand at Maine road with his sandwich board whilst I stuffed those great soggy burgers that smelt like your mother in laws tights was right??????? shit - and I scoffed....................!!!

r.soleofsalford said:
K.Reeves right foot said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Pam said:

thanks just taking a tranquiliser as i type ;)

We are here to help......................................

feeling better already ;}

CTID_92 said:
not my fault! said:
Pam said:

I live in Salford!
The rags are from Stretford by the way... & I used to live there too.
whoa whoa whoa! there's some intelligent people in Stretford who saw the appeal of City and don't follow the glory hunting ways of the majority of the scroats round here ;) Yep, i'm unlucky enough to live here :(

I was referring to the fact that you sound negative enough about city to be a rag WUM. Nothing whatsoever to do with Salford, Trafford or Singapore. When I say swamp, I am referring to the "Theatre of Screams".

liamctid said:
r.soleofsalford said:

And for good measure, they're going to demolish the stadium on Tuesday week.

Timbobs said:
1) It's only June 10th
2) Most of the time since window opened has been taken up by International matches, we even had to have special permission to sort out Barry deal before he left with rest of the England team.

Don't worry so much, we'll get many more great players in.

This...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.