i fear the worst

Patience mate. (r soleo) I to have been a long time supporter (40yrs) Like you, i have been waiting waiting waiting..... but the tide is turning, things are happening, the ball is rolling, all that glitters. Wot i'm trying to say is hang on, its gona be a ride of a lifetime. Cant wait.

ITS GONA BE GREAT

Pam said:
CTID_92 said:
not my fault! said:
Pam said:
Give over, you swamp dwellng imbecile.

I live in Salford!
The rags are from Stretford by the way... & I used to live there too.
whoa whoa whoa! there's some intelligent people in Stretford who saw the appeal of City and don't follow the glory hunting ways of the majority of the scroats round here ;) Yep, i'm unlucky enough to live here :(

I was referring to the fact that you sound negative enough about city to be a rag WUM. Nothing whatsoever to do with Salford, Trafford or Singapore. When I say swamp, I am referring to the "Theatre of Screams".

no disrespect to homosexuals (full disrespect to rags)... but isn't "theater of dreams" the gayest sounding nickname EVER for ANYTHING? should they not be attempting to put on a regional-level amateur production of "Les Miserables," "A Chorus Line" or "Cats" rather than football?

chris63 said:
Patience mate. (r soleo) I to have been a long time supporter (40yrs) Like you, i have been waiting waiting waiting..... but the tide is turning, things are happening, the ball is rolling, all that glitters. Wot i'm trying to say is hang on, its gona be a ride of a lifetime. Cant wait.

ITS GONA BE GREAT

It sure is.................Nobody is doing any business until all players are back from International duty. It should all start to evolve by weekend! Can I suggest August 30th is the time for feeling gloomy not June 11th

Your anxiety is soooooooo premature r.sole!

If we are in this position witha few days to go before the window shuts then fair enough, but unless we are patient this speculation and uncertainly will send us all crackers.

Roll on next season, whatver happens!

The thing to mention as well is that the Transfer Window officially doesn't open till July 1st. Patience is a virture and I am sure we will see plenty more signings before too long now the internationals are all but over...

apart from your other concerns which are unfounded, who ever comes in, do not underestimate the benefits that Gareth Barry will bring to the team. His contributions overall will enable others to shine. I doubt Superman would have been many on here's tip for player of the season last August ;o)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
apart from your other concerns which are unfounded, who ever comes in, do not underestimate the benefits that Gareth Barry will bring to the team. His contributions overall will enable others to shine. I doubt Superman would have been many on here's tip for player of the season last August ;o)

i dont underestimate g.barry`s quality and he`ll be a good addition to the team. and thanks for not calling me a rag, a twat, or an arsehole, etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.