i fear the worst

not my fault! said:
Pam said:
Give over, you swamp dwellng imbecile.

I live in Salford!
The rags are from Stretford by the way... & I used to live there too.
whoa whoa whoa! there's some intelligent people in Stretford who saw the appeal of City and don't follow the glory hunting ways of the majority of the scroats round here ;) Yep, i'm unlucky enough to live here :(

Pam said:

in my defence i`ve support city through thick and thin for fifty years mostly thin and read that the targets i thought might come seemingly vanishing before my eyes one by one, and dont call anybody anything you wouldnt say to there face fat arse

1) It's only June 10th
2) Most of the time since window opened has been taken up by International matches, we even had to have special permission to sort out Barry deal before he left with rest of the England team.

Don't worry so much, we'll get many more great players in.

r.soleofsalford said:
if barry is the best we get in this transfer season how happy will you be ?.

because i will be seriously pissed off, i really do hope im wrong but my confidence is leaking away faster and faster as the day`s go by.

hey just relax mate time will tell just have faith ;)

r.soleofsalford said:
Pam said:

in my defence i`ve support city through thick and thin for fifty years mostly thin and read that the targets i thought might come seemingly vanishing before my eyes one by one, and dont call anybody anything you wouldnt say to there face fat arse

Which targets exactly????

Can you remind me who our main rivals have signed? Exactly.

Grow up you impatient, FIFA-playing, perspective-lacking tool.

tom1985 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
i`ve support city through thick and thin for fifty years mostly thin and read that the targets i thought might come seemingly vanishing before my eyes one by one, and dont call anybody anything you wouldnt say to there face fat arse

you don't wanna know. how about over the last year? kaka to name but one. it's the nature of the beast. some disappointments are inevitable.

sit tight ladies and gentlemen, we are bound to be in for some extended torture this summer, hopefully it'll turn out well, but, really, who knows.

what i will say is, if it's not this summer, then it will be next year. there simply is no stopping us, it's when, not if.

tom1985 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Pam said:

dzeko, etoo, and a collection of other still only paper talk yet, but ill be a lot happier when we get a first class striker, we didnt get last season and it probably cost us a top 6 finish

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.