i fear the worst

are you serious? i'm not even beginning to worry, there are still competitive matches being played. it is still very early in the transfer window. the only reason people are feeling like this is because we signed barry so early, then the talkshite saga increased expectations further, then everyone expected the other transfers to follow in a neat line.

also, it's not as if we're losing out on our top targets, and everyone else is snapping up players left, right and centre. in fact, we are already looking like being more active in the market than most teams. we just need to be a bit patient. i reckon we will make a few more quality signings who, if they're anywhere near as good as barry is, will bring us on leaps and bounds. we could make up some serious ground on the teams above us this season!

believe.

I don\'t think we are big enough yet to demand top name signings. If you look at our side on paper now there is no reason why we shouldn\'t be top 6 comfortable, i am hoping that next season Mark Hughes will get us performing as a team and then once we have european football to offer, perhaps a few more top players will be interested.
The way i see it is one big name signing a season. Last season was robinho, i am hoping that this season that signing will be tevez but who knows?
Plus who do you consider to be bigger names than GazBaz? toure? lescott? carvalho? Would you be disappointing if we signed them both of them and no tevez or eto\'o as i certainly wouldn\'t.

r.soleofsalford said:
tom1985 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
Pam said:
Give over, you swamp dwellng imbecile.

in my defence i`ve support city through thick and thin for fifty years mostly thin and read that the targets i thought might come seemingly vanishing before my eyes one by one, and dont call anybody anything you wouldnt say to there face fat arse

Which targets exactly????

dzeko, etoo, and a collection of other still only paper talk yet, but ill be a lot happier when we get a first class striker, we didnt get last season and it probably cost us a top 6 finish

We are singing Tevez, no doubt about that!!! And the other two you mention are still an option, just because the press say were in for them doesnt mean we are. Maybe you wanna stop believing what you read then you wont be dissapointed about bullshit stories!!

anyway let's keep this in perspective, 'the worst' means 4/5 decent players.

anyone who's supported us for fifty years doesnt need me to tell them how many times we would have just been happy to hold on to some of our better players.

Tricky_Trev said:
Can you remind me who our main rivals have signed? Exactly.

Grow up you impatient, FIFA-playing, perspective-lacking tool.

Mr Rsole is reliably blue and not a teenager. He is perhaps, on this occasion, slightly ahead of himself, that is all.

Ok people need to calm down. He's only pointing out that he is worried, there is nothing wrong with him being worried about the team he supports not attracting great players. Although i don't agree with the post and do think we will get some top notch players this summer, some people should calm down a little.

bizzbo said:
anyway let's keep this in perspective, 'the worst' means 4/5 decent players.

anyone who's supported us for fifty years doesnt need me to tell them how many times we would have just been happy to hold on to some of our better players.

yes i`ve been through the allcock, cunningham, and phil boyer years and yes once upon a time i would have been over joyed to get barry in our side.

but times they are a changing, i want only the best for city and our supporters and i have no doubt our owners are honourable men and will deliver a team we have ache for. my concern is how do we attract the players to move us to the next level. with money yes in some cases but not all, with our dream for the future, yes maybe. with the attraction of a manager who can make these said players see the dream, and have confidence the manager can also deliver, well hopefully

merlot somme said:
Tricky_Trev said:
Can you remind me who our main rivals have signed? Exactly.

Grow up you impatient, FIFA-playing, perspective-lacking tool.

Mr Rsole is reliably blue and not a teenager. He is perhaps, on this occasion, slightly ahead of himself, that is all.

i really do hope you are right, and hope im proved to be a right twat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.