I found a wallet last night

AntonDonJuan said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Off you pop sonny.

Come back when your balls have dropped.
Genius, i love your witty replies when you've got nothing else to say. I'm guessing you've passed the age of 45 and are upset that you'll never live your youth again. Which is a shame Dave, i have to say, there's nothing better than being 21, finding £20 on the floor, not having a mortgage to worry about because you still live with mummy and pay keep and thinking "I won't hand this in, i'll spend it down the pub with the lads"

It sure as fuck makes my day

2zpmqeh.png

Citycitytid said:
If anyone happens to know anyone who lost a wallet last night, pm me the details.

My hat off to you Sir. You're a credit to MCFC fans! It's not every day someone finds a wallet and is honourable enough to get it back to it's owner.

AntonDonJuan said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Off you pop sonny.

Come back when your balls have dropped.
Genius, i love your witty replies when you've got nothing else to say. I'm guessing you've passed the age of 45 and are upset that you'll never live your youth again. Which is a shame Dave, i have to say, there's nothing better than being 21, finding £20 on the floor, not having a mortgage to worry about because you still live with mummy and pay keep and thinking "I won't hand this in, i'll spend it down the pub with the lads"

Ah the innocence of youth. What fond memories I have of having no money, a crap car, a crap job with shit pay and rubbish holidays in shit hotels. Happy days.

I once found a match ticket for City v Everton.....I kept it & went to the match,It was my first game & I've been a City fan ever since.....30 years!!!!BASTARD ...THE PERSON WHO DROPPED IT!!!!!!!!!

Chippy_boy said:
AntonDonJuan said:

Ah the innocence of youth. What fond memories I have of having no money, a crap car, a crap job with shit pay and rubbish holidays in shit hotels. Happy days.
Ahhhh you couldn't be further from the truth chippy man.

Apart from that though, this whole thread has been a bit of fun on my part but it just goes to show people take things far too seriously

AntonDonJuan said:
Chippy_boy said:

Apart from that though, this whole thread has been a bit of fun on my part but it just goes to show people take things far too seriously

I can see you've been having a laugh. Just wanted to point out that bein an old fart does have some advantages. Now if I could have had my Brad Pitt looks AND a couple of million in the bank when I was only 21, now that would have been cool.

Chippy_boy said:
AntonDonJuan said:

I can see you've been having a laugh. Just wanted to point out that bein an old fart does have some advantages. Now if I could have had my Brad Pitt looks AND a couple of million in the bank when I was only 21, now that would have been cool.
It's a match which is only spared for those lucky cnuts who's daddy hands them the keys to the family business when he's 19 so he can retire to Marbella leaving behind his son to look after things. Which means £50k dividends per month and a company aston martin. We can all dream of being a lucky cnut, maybe one day i'll find a winning lottery ticket on the florr and i sure as fuck won't be handing that in ;)

Have i really just read that picking up money from the floor or a cash machine is the same as breaking and entering?

I'm guessing picking up £20, whilst pissed off, the loser will manage to scrape thier life together and carry on... i see no logical sense whatsoever how breaking and entering is the same... the violence, chance of injury, liklihood of price of everything stolen, premiums on insurance increasing, sentimental value, psychological trauma etc

Not condoning eithr but the comparision is ludicrous.

GStar said:
Have i really just read that picking up money from the floor or a cash machine is the same as breaking and entering?

I'm guessing picking up £20, whilst pissed off, the loser will manage to scrape thier life together and carry on... i see no logical sense whatsoever how breaking and entering is the same... the violence, chance of injury, liklihood of price of everything stolen, premiums on insurance increasing, sentimental value, psychological trauma etc

Not condoning eithr but the comparision is ludicrous.

I agree (and I didn't make the comparison). But they are both illegal and they do share that in common.

My hubby found a purse very early one Sunday morning when he was walking the dogs. Looked like someone had dropped it after a night out as it was on the road and near the kerb (probably getting out of a taxi).

He just picked it up and brought it home, mainly because he was walking two dogs and they can be difficult on the lead. He's an honest bloke my hubby and just thought to get the dogs home and then see if he could work out who's purse it was and return, or just hand it into the Police.

It had some money in it, and also some ID.
Plus a bag of cocaine.

We burnt the lot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.