I hate Neville commentating

Pigeonho said:
Blue Maverick said:
Hated him as a player but he's spot on most of the time as a commentator, in fact he said just about everything last night that has been echoed on this forum in the last 12 hours. His views on the zonal marking were spot on, it's shit, Clichy been over run on the right, the switching of the formations etc etc. Yes he's probably glad we are failing but what do you expect from a rag, do you think Buzzer wouldn't feel the same if he was commentating on Utd losing? However Redknapp can jus fuck off and die.
And his analysis on the goal, how Clichy should have been on the line.
People just can't get over the fact he once played for United, which is pretty piss poor when what he does now is get it bang on the money, positive or negative.
Agree about Redknapp, what a desperate little man he is. You can just tell Gullit and Souness wish he would fuck off.

yep he knows his stuff and dont mind him doing the games, i know id be a lot worse if i was doing united games :)

Pigeonho said:
sergiokun said:
He was taking the piss when he said i can see a 4,3 coming on
To the ears of someone wanting to have a paranoid pop, i'm sure he was.

Neville is an excellent commentator and considering he looked like he was going to be shit on our first game v Swansea, he's come on leaps and bounds and makes some others look amateur.

I dont mind him mate, but clearly he was taking the piss! beats jamie redknapp taking crap

Look at the bunch on SKY last night - 2 ex-Newcastle Managers and Rednapp. Can't do with Sourness! Come on, hate to say it, Nevilles in a class of his own

citymad said:
lita69 said:
Sky Blue said:
The OP has been outed as a rag a few times.....This place is crawling with the fuckers tonight.

If by outed you mean someone like didsburydave said "Rag" to me then yes I have. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Don't worry about it mate. This bloke will be onto you with every post. He gets a little stalky at times

Says the board weirdo....so fucking gullible too.

Have you paid off your betting debts from last season?

He's a good commentator and a good summarizer Neville, despite his obvious allegiances, I think he genuinely wants English clubs to do well in Europe despite this (with maybe Liverpool being an exception), decades ago it was a common thing to do, Tyler on the other hand is a different matter.

mike4210 said:
Look at the bunch on SKY last night - 2 ex-Newcastle Managers and Rednapp. Can't do with Sourness! Come on, hate to say it, Nevilles in a class of his own

2 ex-newcastle managers yes but multiple trophy winners in Souness & Gullit. Redknapp is well out of his depth when he's with these two and you can sense it in them when he's talking.

Uwe's 80s mullet said:
Souness is also very good. Not afraid to speak his mind.

Now he was a proper hard fucker in his day.
looking like this he would have to be

921659.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.