I hate the derby

Dave S said:
The wife's a rag so I'll be watching the match upstairs while she watches it downstairs. Whatever the result we probably won't be speaking afterwards.
Damn how does that work?

this mentality doesn't make any sense, not now..

I asked some city fans before the match, "top of the league after beating Villa?". Responds, "yes if we don't do the usual city and fuck it up." My response, "that city is dead and buried".

I'm giving it out big times to the rags.Win or lose it doesn't matter, because I know we are going to be playing bigger games than this again and again. This isn't the big match, the champions league final is.

Dave S said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Dave S said:
The wife's a rag so I'll be watching the match upstairs while she watches it downstairs. Whatever the result we probably won't be speaking afterwards.

Your wife's a....................what ??!!!! Never last........................
Already has..........30+yrs :-)

That's because she's had it all her own way in that period and you being the Blue have had thick skin and let it ride. Writings on the wall now the power has shifted. I suggest a quick clip round the back of the head with a shovel ASAP and cut out all the heartache and distress that she won't be able to deal with, watching your smug condescending smile grow week by week ;o)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Dave S said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Your wife's a....................what ??!!!! Never last........................
Already has..........30+yrs :-)

That's because she's had it all her own way in that period and you being the Blue have had thick skin and let it ride. Writings on the wall now the power has shifted. I suggest a quick clip round the back of the head with a shovel ASAP and cut out all the heartache and distress that she won't be able to deal with, watching your smug condescending smile grow week by week ;o)

pmsl this is beyond dark

I'm as nervous as I am all derby's but I'm a lot more excited about this one than normally.
But in the old days beating these was the only thing that we could hope to achieve in a season but how good does it feel to think now win, lose or draw or we'll still do em at our place and be challenging em all season for the title.

I see Robson is out saying we can't "buy the title". What would a derby be without a snarling former rag speaking sh*t.

I'm not as nervous as usual. In the past beating the Rags was probably the highlight of any season. This time beating the Rags would just be a single stepping stone on the way to bigger and brighter things, and a bad result in one match ain't gonna halt the progress being made.

And yes, they are scared. None of the Rags I know will have a bet with me this time, whereas they would before the Cup Semi last April.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.