I HATE YOU CITY

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Didnt surprise me at all, piss poor at times and we bottled it again. Half the team seem to switch off in last few mins.

It would be great if SWP would pass once in a while aswell, not fucking try take a player on, lose the ball and they make a huge counter attack.

He never lost the ball!!! that crossfield pass never got to him! and when he cme on he seemed to make quite an impact compared to Johnsone!

mannion18 said:
CTID

The tactics played today were for a draw, on paper that team should have battered the rags, but we did nothing in the final third, just like the last derby at the swamp in the cup. Viera for AJ???? do not understand that at all. We were then left lobsided with no outlet on the right. Was Neds told not to go past AJ? Were we told that the only way to score was to walk the ball into the net? Do we not learn not to switch off at the end of a game until the whistle is blown?
Im not going to start slagging anyone off but I do not believe all those players could come off the pitch with their heads held high and say "I deserve my pay this week, I gave everything for those fans".

I have to admit that at the beginning of the season I would have been happy with 6th. Now I think if we dont get fourth we will have thrown it away. With spuds winning yesterday, we have to do it the old fashioned way and do it ourselves without relying on other results to see us through.

I agree with most of this, I just couldn't understand the tactics and neither could anyone else sat close to me.

I know that the scum are a better team than we have played recently but to just sit back and defend for most of the game was just plain wrong. We have been scoring for fun against some poor teams recently and were good for a couple of goals today.

Very disappointed with the game but more disappointed with some of the crap that has been spouted on this forum. If this is the "quality" of fan we are going to attract then maybe I would be happier fighting for survival and skint than in the future City that is rolling down the road.

windie said:
mannion18 said:
CTID

The tactics played today were for a draw, on paper that team should have battered the rags, but we did nothing in the final third, just like the last derby at the swamp in the cup. Viera for AJ???? do not understand that at all. We were then left lobsided with no outlet on the right. Was Neds told not to go past AJ? Were we told that the only way to score was to walk the ball into the net? Do we not learn not to switch off at the end of a game until the whistle is blown?
Im not going to start slagging anyone off but I do not believe all those players could come off the pitch with their heads held high and say "I deserve my pay this week, I gave everything for those fans".

I have to admit that at the beginning of the season I would have been happy with 6th. Now I think if we dont get fourth we will have thrown it away. With spuds winning yesterday, we have to do it the old fashioned way and do it ourselves without relying on other results to see us through.

I agree with most of this, I just couldn't understand the tactics and neither could anyone else sat close to me.

I know that the scum are a better team than we have played recently but to just sit back and defend for most of the game was just plain wrong. We have been scoring for fun against some poor teams recently and were good for a couple of goals today.

Very disappointed with the game but more disappointed with some of the crap that has been spouted on this forum. If this is the "quality" of fan we are going to attract then maybe I would be happier fighting for survival and skint than in the future City that is rolling down the road.
Agree, we seem to be attracting 12 year olds in the bodies of grown men, as for the tactics, we're limited by the staff we have in midfield. I can't believe people can't see how much we're struggling there, the team is like a ring doughnut at the moment, we can only play from what platform we can establish in the middle in a game!

BeatingBarca said:
Sky Blue said:
Smell you a fucking mile away. Oh and the 3007 you mentioned in a previous post is a bit boring now....you need some new material, fuckwit.

New material? Eh?

What, like attending games? Sorry for being one of the few on here that have actually been through the shite.

I'm usually accused of being a Red because I state facts and not childish wank like "Messi..........Kaka.....Ronaldo!"There'll be no stopping us!".Get a fucking grip.

Ever been to Mansfield?Lincoln? I have.Time served Blue.You could ask Gary Owen (if you had a clue who he was), I've travelled to a few aways with him and have his phone number on speed dial.

Care to tell me when you watched City play away to Mansfield ?....if you are going to WUM it might be an idea to check your facts first you daft red fuck.

Adebayor said:
BeatingBarca said:
New material? Eh?

What, like attending games? Sorry for being one of the few on here that have actually been through the shite.

I'm usually accused of being a Red because I state facts and not childish wank like "Messi..........Kaka.....Ronaldo!"There'll be no stopping us!".Get a fucking grip.

Ever been to Mansfield?Lincoln? I have.Time served Blue.You could ask Gary Owen (if you had a clue who he was), I've travelled to a few aways with him and have his phone number on speed dial.

Mate, you're a prick! who gives a fuck if you've been to a game with Gary Owen? (and yes, we know who he is!)
Your opinions are mainly shit, obviously you don't watch city as much as you say you do, or you watch with a very twisted perspective on what is actually good in terms of football, for example, to call Barry shit is just a joke! he's been absolutely class in the last few games, seriously!! No one appreciates your negativity, we know Toure's been shit this season, we know Given is unconvincing on crosses, we all know about our players because we watch the games you patronising dick head! unless you have something positive to say, FUCK OFF from this forum and don't come back. I'm all for opinions, but you're just a negative prick. Get Gary Owen to explain to you what a good footballer is next time you see him, twat.

Fucking hell, it's Nails McSolid.Pipe down with the abuse you silly little woman.

Gary Owen and me have the same opinions on our players, especially Barry.He's fucking bobbins.What exactly has he done this season to warrant anything other than a zero rating?

The players we have just aren't good enough and the way the club (and Gary Cook in particular) acts is just embarrassing."We'll deffo knock United out and get to Wembley" :cringe: "Welcome to Manchester" :cringe: "We'll be the biggest club in the world!" :cringe: We should actually achieve and concentrate on ourselves before mouthing off .Money just cant buy class or respect, we have to earn it.Look at Tevez - great player but all he's done is talk about the Rags.He's like a lad that's been fucked off by an absolute Page 3 stunner, has a new 18 stone girlfriend and keeps saying "I'm happy with what I've got".

Look at the Gago fiasco (if you've ever heard of him).We treated him like a **** and he's a quality player.If we'd have treated him right, we'd be safe as houses for a top 3 spot now.But no, Cook and co go and fuck it up.We're a laughing stock and won't be taken seriously as long as the likes of Cook, Barry etc are at our club.<br /><br />-- Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:57 pm --<br /><br />
Sky Blue said:
BeatingBarca said:
New material? Eh?

Care to tell me when you watched City play away to Mansfield ?....if you are going to WUM it might be an idea to check your facts first you daft red fuck.

Oh, sorry, my mistake.I saw them at Maine rd.Wow, case close.

Thanks for posting.

You're and kunt and 90% of your rants aren't just wrong, they are lies.

BeatingBarca said:
[Oh, sorry, my mistake.I saw them at Maine rd.Wow, case close.

You are a clueless rag WUM.....you'd know if you'd been to Mansfield or not....... Case closed and fuck off.

Sky Blue said:
BeatingBarca said:
[Oh, sorry, my mistake.I saw them at Maine rd.Wow, case close.

You are a clueless rag WUM.....you'd know if you'd been to Mansfield or not....... Case closed and fuck off.

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.I've been to Mansfield plenty of times, I'm a fucking scout ffs.That's my job.For whom though, that will have to remain a secret.

I've seen us play Mansfield, Lincoln, Wrexham and worse.I've watched us through thick and thin and was at Wembley vs Gillingham.I was at Maine Rd when Stevie Lomas helped send us down.I've seen the shit like Vonk, Buster Phillips, Lee Bradbury etc turn out for us.

My job means I can spot a player or two.I've helped players like Ashley Young, Jermaine Pennant, Titus Bramble and Gareth Bale get to where they are so I think I'm quite qualified to comment on players like Gareth Barry.He's woeful.

Straight yes or no.If we would have signed Fernando Gago, would you have Barry taking his place?

I'm no wum, just a straight talker who is more than qualified to give an opinion.Sorry if the truth hurts.

CTID.

BeatingBarca said:
Sky Blue said:

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.I've been to Mansfield plenty of times, I'm a fucking scout ffs.That's my job.For whom though, that will have to remain a secret.

I've seen us play Mansfield, Lincoln, Wrexham and worse.I've watched us through thick and thin and was at Wembley vs Gillingham.I was at Maine Rd when Stevie Lomas helped send us down.I've seen the shit like Vonk, Buster Phillips, Lee Bradbury etc turn out for us.

My job means I can spot a player or two.I've helped players like Ashley Young, Jermaine Pennant, Titus Bramble and Gareth Bale get to where they are so I think I'm quite qualified to comment on players like Gareth Barry.He's woeful.

Straight yes or no.If we would have signed Fernando Gago, would you have Barry taking his place?

I'm no wum, just a straight talker who is more than qualified to give an opinion.Sorry if the truth hurts.

CTID.

Wouldn't shout from the rooftops about them.

I've got Gary Owen on speed-dial.....that has to be, by some considerable distance, the best thing I've read on here since I joined. Magnificent!

About once a week I see Kevin Ratcliffe down my local newsagents. By your logic this enables me to head onto an Everton forum and start telling them that Rodwell is shite and Cahill should be sold in the summer for peanuts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.