I have a sneaky feeling...

Spurs fan in peace said:
and you guys lambast Tottenham fans for being arrogant. You haven't even finished in the top 4 yet. Your casual disregard of United and Liverpool is amazing, Liverpool will rally and be in the top 6 and United will be in the top 2. They haven't actually lost a game yet! Who's to say you wont lose tomo? City have struggled to be completely convincing too you know. And before you respond with a generic 'F off spud' etc etc. Forget that I'm a Spurs fan and tell me I'm crazy.

i think we havent played anywhere near our best. we have also had injuries in two of our important positions. left and right backs which for me were our weakest positions last season. once we have boateng settled and kolarov back from injury and settled i think we will be a better force going forward. i then think we have a good chance of 2nd if thats what you call arrogance tough. i call it my considered opinion and we wont know who right till the end of the season. we are heading in the right direction and i`m liking the ride.

but thanks for your comment and concern hope you finish above the rags but below us.

my stab

1st chelski
2nd city
3rd arseanul
4th spuds
5th scum

Spurs fan in peace said:
and you guys lambast Tottenham fans for being arrogant. You haven't even finished in the top 4 yet. Your casual disregard of United and Liverpool is amazing, Liverpool will rally and be in the top 6 and United will be in the top 2. They haven't actually lost a game yet! Who's to say you wont lose tomo? City have struggled to be completely convincing too you know. And before you respond with a generic 'F off spud' etc etc. Forget that I'm a Spurs fan and tell me I'm crazy.

spurs are nobodies, not even a top 6 side this year, i see you fluked more points today with a bent ref..........and so it goes on, well except it'll do you no good this year.

city are so far ahead of you its not true.

1 game at a time for me, at the moment. After the big glut of fixtures you get around Christmas/New Year, then we'll see what sort of position everyone is in.

de niro said:
Spurs fan in peace said:

spurs are nobodies, not even a top 6 side this year, i see you fluked more points today with a bent ref..........and so it goes on, well except it'll do you no good this year.

city are so far ahead of you its not true.

And according to rumours they wont be spending much for a couple of seasons as they try to get cash in the bank for the new stadium.

Again City dont have that worry - not arrogance just fact.

1- Man City
2- Chelsea
3- Tottenham
4- Arsenal
5- Man Utd
6- Liverpool

Why?

Cause we haven't won anything for ages
I think we can do it
We have to aim for first
Someone's gotta win it so why not us
Finally - I dream about this every night (I need to get out more)

We have a chance. No doubt about it. Go down the bookies and odds are shortening. We're not 100% gelled yet so we can only improve, which is hugely encouraging. We have the players and set up to do it, no question. The problem for utd and arsenal is they can gel all they like, they just don't have the quality, what you see of them is what you'll continue to see. There's another 20% of improvement in us at least. Exciting times.

Did someone edit the crazy spuds fan's post? coz I can't find the bit where he explains the rule that you're not allowed to win the league if you didn't finish in the top 4 last season.

(Loving the irony of spuds fans calling anyone arrogant. They give rags a run for their money).

Spurs fan in peace said:
and you guys lambast Tottenham fans for being arrogant.
You guys are arrogant. You haven't always been but, since last season there's been loads of yids on here.You haven't even finished in the top 4 yet Season isnt even over yet. wtf???. Your casual disregard of United and Liverpool is amazing,It's not casual, it's thought out speculation given what both teams have lost. In Uniteds case, Ronaldo and, you could also argue Tevez last season for us would have won the league for them.Add to that their additions Bebe instead of...ooh lets say, Van Der Vaart? ;-) Liverplop .... hmmm finished 7th last time, huge upheaval (unrest), player changes galore, can't see them doing better Liverpool will rally and be in the top 6 and United will be in the top 2. They haven't actually lost a game yet! as good as.Who's to say you wont lose tomo?Carlos Tevez and David Silva City have struggled to be completely convincing too you know.We fluked the 3-0 over them "written off at your peril" scousers and beat Chelsea again was them on a bad day? And before you respond with a generic 'F off spud' etc etc. Forget that I'm a Spurs fan and tell me I'm crazy.
Maybe not crazy but definitely blinkered

Take off your spuds goggles and tell me I'm wrong :-)

I will wait and see how we do up to and including the games up to Birmingham at home. By then most teams will have had tough and easy fixtures, injury problems and fully fit squads and the league will give an indication of how it's going to pan out. We've won despite playing quite badly and having injury trouble. We have the Europa League not Champs league and therefore can afford to rest players more often and so I think 2nd is very realistic and why not win the league! Chelsea don't have a great squad, ours is better I feel and the only thing that seperates us is that they have the knowledge of how to win it, but then many of our players have won major tournaments and leagues so we should be fine. We will get better and better and that can only encouage! I'm certainly going to stay hopeful that we will have that party. What better way to qualify for champs league for first time than as champions!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.