I have a sneaky feeling...

jimharri said:
bluemoon32 said:
Still way too early yet, if we start putting sides to the sword then maybe i'll even change my tune but at the moment we aren't scoring enough & then are only a defensive/goalkeeping mistake away from dropping points.
Let's see where we are at christmas
Exactly. I've said this elsewhere; averaging just over as goal a game is putting enormous pressure on our defence to keep performing to the high level they have attained so far this season and is highly unlikely to win us anything. Hopefully when Mario is fit, Mancini will stick two upfront and start bagging two or three goals a bit more regularly than we are doing. We are more than capable and we have the players to do it. Please Bob, loosen the shackles a bit.

no chance, he likes watching us squirm!

doomuk said:
I don't think it will be this season but at 34 years old I've never seen city win anything major but I'm sat here watching xfactor and reading the board.

After realising that Chelsea drew I can't help but think......maybe.

And then suddenly I started welling up inside and choked in my throat.

Imagine Tevez lifting the trophy for us come next may!!!!!
It would be the most amazing feeling in the world and I could go into work and tell all the raghs to f**k RIGHT off!!!
That will have been Mary's performance!
;-)

i cant see anything but the top 3 for us IMHO,i would also presume that is what the owners have set as well for mancini and EXPECT!

with the squad we have there is nothing better in the league than ours also the first 11 is on par with chelsea and arsenal without doubt.

only early but we have a bloody good shout at the title this season and i will not be to surprised if we are close and i mean bloody close to winning it.

leewill31 said:
i cant see anything but the top 3 for us IMHO,i would also presume that is what the owners have set as well for mancini and EXPECT!

with the squad we have there is nothing better in the league than ours also the first 11 is on par with chelsea and arsenal without doubt.

only early but we have a bloody good shout at the title this season and i will not be to surprised if we are close and i mean bloody close to winning it.

Nobody over at RAWK, RagCafe etc is going on about us needing time to 'gel' - funny that isnt it?

fbloke said:
leewill31 said:

Nobody over at RAWK, RagCafe etc is going on about us needing time to 'gel' - funny that isnt it?

we have bought many new players but as proven for one reason or another they have not all just jumped into the first 11!.

mancini and his staff know what they are doing and why they needed to bring these players in and it was not just to make up the numbers.

i think many pundits and oppisite fans realize now that we don't believe in this gelling bollocks not if you know that everything is in place for them just to slot in nice and easy and have just made our squad the strongest in the league!

fbloke said:
leewill31 said:

http://www.redcafe.net/f6/united-wont-win-league-season-311288/
Not a happy bunch of campers over there tonight.

Ksf3d.png

Er, no thanks. You stay over there!

two of the sky four have been weakened by money problems,they will undoubtedly suffer from injuries and suspensions as the season grinds on,they both have shallow squads so will suffer.Spurs will take points off them,as will other teams they normally beat.Arse are not 'formidable' as yet and will drop more points than last year.I expect the league to be won with a lower total than last year,and a proper dogfight involving 8 or 9 teams in the relegation battle.Given all this ,i expect us to be scrapping for the top spot,purely on the quality of the squad,spuds will be up there,and despite a great start chelsea wont run away it.Great time for us blues,but the best is yet to come.

lee-mcfc said:
wayyyyyyyy to early..

we wont win the league

You don't seem to have much faith in City, Lee!

Believe...we can do it.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:17 pm --<br /><br />
jimharri said:
fbloke said:
http://www.redcafe.net/f6/united-wont-win-league-season-311288/
Not a happy bunch of campers over there tonight.

Ksf3d.png

Er, no thanks. You stay over there!

A disgrace.

jimharri said:
As Mr Wolf said in Pulp Fiction; ''Let's not start sucking each other's cocks yet''. If we're still within 4 or 5 points of the top in March, then maybe we can start getting giddy. Not yet.

Thanks a bunch!Now I've got a horrible mental picture that wont go away.Arrrgh!

-- Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:23 pm --

1_barry_conlon said:
Spurs fan in peace said:
and you guys lambast Tottenham fans for being arrogant. You haven't even finished in the top 4 yet. Your casual disregard of United and Liverpool is amazing, Liverpool will rally and be in the top 6 and United will be in the top 2. They haven't actually lost a game yet! Who's to say you wont lose tomo? City have struggled to be completely convincing too you know. And before you respond with a generic 'F off spud' etc etc. Forget that I'm a Spurs fan and tell me I'm crazy.

Oh aye, you finished 4th for once last season, we bow to your superior knowledge. And would that be the Liverpool we spanked 3-0, the Liverpool who's new owner can't say he has enough cash for a transfers never mind a new ground. So tell me Einstein, what do Liverpool have to offer? I know, they have Glen Johnson, the right back your manager thinks is part of the best back 4 in the world.

You want to stay off the gear mate.

And you're crazy!

Totally agree mate.Are we so short of right backs in this country that the best we can pick is Glen fuckin Johnson?Worst defender by a country mile.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 16, 2010 11:25 pm --<br /><br />
squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
i have a duel purpose bouncy castle just sat ready to be inflated.
jelly and ice cream?

Hot girls to smear it on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.