I have a sneaky feeling...

Still way too early yet, if we start putting sides to the sword then maybe i'll even change my tune but at the moment we aren't scoring enough & then are only a defensive/goalkeeping mistake away from dropping points.
Let's see where we are at christmas

bluemoon32 said:
Still way too early yet, if we start putting sides to the sword then maybe i'll even change my tune but at the moment we aren't scoring enough & then are only a defensive/goalkeeping mistake away from dropping points.
Let's see where we are at christmas
Exactly. I've said this elsewhere; averaging just over as goal a game is putting enormous pressure on our defence to keep performing to the high level they have attained so far this season and is highly unlikely to win us anything. Hopefully when Mario is fit, Mancini will stick two upfront and start bagging two or three goals a bit more regularly than we are doing. We are more than capable and we have the players to do it. Please Bob, loosen the shackles a bit.

I don't think it will be this season but at 34 years old I've never seen city win anything major but I'm sat here watching xfactor and reading the board.

After realising that Chelsea drew I can't help but think......maybe.

And then suddenly I started welling up inside and choked in my throat.

Imagine Tevez lifting the trophy for us come next may!!!!!
It would be the most amazing feeling in the world and I could go into work and tell all the raghs to f**k RIGHT off!!!

There are 6 or 7 teams in the mix at present, for me it depends if we can get to xmas still in the mix. With Kolarov and Balotelli both hitting form in Jan (both back Nov), along with reinforcements in the form of a midfielder and a striker (assuming Ade is off), we have a very very good shout imo.....

doomuk said:
I don't think it will be this season but at 34 years old I've never seen city win anything major but I'm sat here watching xfactor and reading the board.

After realising that Chelsea drew I can't help but think......maybe.

And then suddenly I started welling up inside and choked in my throat.

Imagine Tevez lifting the trophy for us come next may!!!!!
It would be the most amazing feeling in the world and I could go into work and tell all the raghs to f**k RIGHT off!!!

Work ???
I'd have to take a 6 month leave of absence, 3 months on the piss & 3 months to dry out.

The longer we can stay in the title race the better. If and it's a big if, we are still in the hunt for the title with 6-7 games to go the pressure to finish top 4 won't be on. Everyone will be thinking about the title whihc if we failed to achieve (which TBH I think we probably would) top 4 would make a very acceptable consolation price.

big blueballs said:
7 games lads, let's see where we are at after 27 hey
I concur...... We could be top 2 with 10 games to go and not finish top 4! I feel we have to be top 2-3 with 10 games to go and then the hard work mentality and the hard graph starts. Because I'll tell u what if we are top 2-3 with 10 games to go all the bull from other managers will thrown at us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.