I have a sneaky feeling...

I agree with OP we have every chance this season of being sucessful and winning the league the only thing that worries me is the typical city factor. I cannot really look till May and can only look one game at a time and evaluate our performances after each game. Blackpool is one of those banana skins where you would hope we will not slip up on (same as the Wigan game) WBA in a couple of weeks is another, will be interesting to see where we are after ten games because that usually is a good indicator of where teams finish at the end of the season but as I have said already I am too long in the tooth to ignore that typical city tag.

If we finish in the top four i'll be over the moon, finally on our way to the big time! To be honest though not too fussed i'm just happy to be a part of this club, everything thats going on is unheard of at other clubs and what the club does for us fans is just brilliant.

Agree!

Just posted in another thread that we could finish top 2 and give Chelsea a run for their money fo 1st.

Long way to go but really feel that this could be the start of the return to great days at City.

I think a few of our critics will have to start re-assessing their viewpoints.

My own ambitions are rising, but I will be very happy with 4th.

Chelsea and possibly Arsenal are stronger, but we still have players to come in, and time and training should see more improvements.

Spurs are playing very well. They have Defoe to come back in, and Van Der Vaart is playing some football out of this world. They will go anywhere and score goals, but I can also see them conceding a fair few.

An ugly 3 points highlighted with flashes of pure beauty.

Thats what champions are made of.

fbloke said:

FB ; did I not have to personally chastise you a few weeks ago for saying we would finish third with 73 points ???

An ugly 3 points highlighted with flashes of pure beauty. Is what Champions are made of. This is true and it's nice to see our Fans gradually getting more positive.

Personally; I have a lot more than a sneaky feeling. We have absolutely nothing to fear. We shall have strong competition but again, we have nothing to fear.

ifiwasarichfan said:
fbloke said:

FB ; did I not have to personally chastise you a few weeks ago for saying we would finish third with 73 points ???

An ugly 3 points highlighted with flashes of pure beauty. Is what Champions are made of. This is true and it's nice to see our Fans gradually getting more positive.

Personally; I have a lot more than a sneaky feeling. We have absolutely nothing to fear. We shall have strong competition but again, we have nothing to fear.

I have been saying for a while that we are in it to win it.

The pieces are nearly all in place (get rid of Ade and RSC and replace with Dzeco or Torres?) and the only thing that is missing is reaslisation from more people that we are almost there.

I just cannot wait to see Balo' playing though I suspect that will kick us further on still.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.