"I have been to Old Trafford"

samharris said:
glen quagmire said:
Hahahahaha, owned.

*Dukers is now in possession of a pet rag*

Thank fook for that...Babysitting that twit for the last hour has been very tiresome. :)

Can I keep him in a jam jar like frog spawn? Or would that be advancing the evolutionary development of most rags? I don't want to be upsetting the whole balance of nature.

Actually, I don't want him. I bet he has teary eyes that just stare. He'd put me on edge.

Dukers said:
samharris said:
Thank fook for that...Babysitting that twit for the last hour has been very tiresome. :)

Can I keep him in a jam jar like frog spawn? Or would that be advancing the evolutionary development of most rags? I don't want to be upsetting the whole balance of nature.

Actually, I don't want him. I bet he has teary eyes that just stare. He'd put me on edge.

he probably wears glasses with lenses as thick as apollo 11's re-entry shield.

Dukers said:
bumbles said:
I think you will find that the vast majority of United fans , are looking forward to it ...if it helps shine the light on those cockroaches who currently own the club. One more step in the LUHG campaign and the more coverage the better...

surely its better than being ignored eh?

Who the feck is this daft twonk? A playground rag trying to put out yet another miserable, ill-informed, diatribe on a City forum? What's your point? Is this your mamby-pamby way of trying to self-harm? You're ten-a-penny mate. You lot have got nothing worth saying and you say it to loud. It's like trying to put a used condom on a fat impotent bloke - It's all ready be creamed in and you just don't have the gristle to make it happen again. It'll just end up being an embarrassing, messy affair.

Now go get your inhaler and go play with the worms in the garden. Chump.

HAHAHAHAHA.....TWATTED THE RAG

Skashion said:
Freestyler said:
One rag i know actually said to me ''i have been actually, 4 times infact''
Wow, four whole times? Must be because they can never ever get tickets.

it's too hard apparently, it's not worth turning up on the day.

even though i know someone who turned up to at least 7 games on the day of the match last season and got a ticket no problem.

Freestyler said:
Skashion said:
Wow, four whole times? Must be because they can never ever get tickets.

it's too hard apparently, it's not worth turning up on the day.

even though i know someone who turned up to at least 7 games on the day of the match last season and got a ticket no problem.
See thats the thing with most modern rags its the "if its too hard its not worth doing" sort of guys. hence them not supporting there local (dont win every week) sort of club.
It's very easy to follow the rags, or was!

ok020.jpg

Dukers said:
bumbles said:
I think you will find that the vast majority of United fans , are looking forward to it ...if it helps shine the light on those cockroaches who currently own the club. One more step in the LUHG campaign and the more coverage the better...

Who the feck is this daft twonk? A playground rag trying to put out yet another miserable, ill-informed, diatribe on a City forum? What's your point? Is this your mamby-pamby way of trying to self-harm? You're ten-a-penny mate. You lot have got nothing worth saying and you say it to loud. It's like trying to put a used condom on a fat impotent bloke - It's already been creamed in and you just don't have the gristle to make it happen again. It'll just end up being an embarrassing, messy affair.

Best quote I've ever seen on here, Duckers is a leg-end!<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:36 pm --<br /><br />
Dukers said:
bumbles said:

Who the feck is this daft twonk? A playground rag trying to put out yet another miserable, ill-informed, diatribe on a City forum? What's your point? Is this your mamby-pamby way of trying to self-harm? You're ten-a-penny mate. You lot have got nothing worth saying and you say it to loud. It's like trying to put a used condom on a fat impotent bloke - It's already been creamed in and you just don't have the gristle to make it happen again. It'll just end up being an embarrassing, messy affair.

Best post I've ever seen on here, Duckers is a leg-end!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.