"I have been to Old Trafford"

samharris said:
bumbles said:
as I said its many years ago now...

What since you went to the Swamp..??

what you didnt know?

surely its common knowledge that we had no crowds back then ...and we all live in kent, singapore, devon ..and OT has only ever sold out since sky :)

bumbles said:
samharris said:
What since you went to the Swamp..??

what you didnt know?

surely its common knowledge that we had no crowds back then ...and we all live in kent, singapore, devon ..and OT has only ever sold out since sky :)

Dont forget Panorama tonight eh..?? comedy gold, and just for tonight it's being renamed Paranoia.. sponsored by Ocean finance.. :)

samharris said:
bumbles said:
what you didnt know?

Dont forget Panorama tonight eh..?? comedy gold, and just for tonight it's being renamed Paranoia.. sponsored by Ocean finance.. :)

I think you will find that the vast majority of United fans , are looking forward to it ...if it helps shine the light on those cockroaches who currently own the club. One more step in the LUHG campaign and the more coverage the better...

surely its better than being ignored eh?

bumbles said:
samharris said:

I think you will find that the vast majority of United fans , are looking forward to it ...if it helps shine the light on those cockroaches who currently own the club. One more step in the LUHG campaign and the more coverage the better...

And you certainly are not ignoring us are you ??

Do you really think tonight's programme is going to change owt ??

you're a fucking football club that is all...
You're not a bank,phone gas or leccy company insurance or pension company thats being taken for a ride by the owners..

Bottom line is...you havent got any money to buy expensive players..

What a shame.

bumbles said:
samharris said:

Who the feck is this daft twonk? A playground rag trying to put out yet another miserable, ill-informed, diatribe on a City forum? What's your point? Is this your mamby-pamby way of trying to self-harm? You're ten-a-penny mate. You lot have got nothing worth saying and you say it to loud. It's like trying to put a used condom on a fat impotent bloke - It's already been creamed in and you just don't have the gristle to make it happen again. It'll just end up being an embarrassing, messy affair.

Now go get your inhaler and go play with the worms in the garden. Chump.

Dukers said:
bumbles said:

Who the feck is this daft twonk? A playground rag trying to put out yet another miserable, ill-informed, diatribe on a City forum? What's your point? Is this your mamby-pamby way of trying to self-harm? You're ten a penny mate. You lot have got nothing worth saying. It's like trying to put a used condom on a fat impotent bloke - It's all ready be creamed in and you just don't have the gristle to make it happen again. It'll just end up being a an embarrassing, messy affair.

Hahahahaha, owned.

*Dukers is now in possession of a pet rag*

glen quagmire said:
Dukers said:
Who the feck is this daft twonk? A playground rag trying to put out yet another miserable, ill-informed, diatribe on a City forum? What's your point? Is this your mamby-pamby way of trying to self-harm? You're ten a penny mate. You lot have got nothing worth saying. It's like trying to put a used condom on a fat impotent bloke - It's all ready be creamed in and you just don't have the gristle to make it happen again. It'll just end up being a an embarrassing, messy affair.

Hahahahaha, owned.

*Dukers is now in possession of a pet rag*

Thank fook for that...Babysitting that twit for the last hour has been very tiresome. :)

It's like trying to put a used condom on a fat impotent bloke - It's all ready be creamed in and you just don't have the gristle to make it happen again. It'll just end up being a an embarrassing, messy affair.
Ha ha. Fucking excellent!

The funniest thing I've read for a long long time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.