"I have been to Old Trafford"

bumbles said:
Joycee Banercheck said:
You could start by learning how to use the quote function.

oh I am cut to the quick ..such rapier response...please spare me these savage lessons in keyboard protocols.
There are no keyboard protocols. You type letters, they go on to form words and ultimatley sentences. They teach this sort of thing at schools, but you're probably unaware of that.

KentBlue said:
What is it with these rag fans infesting this place? Deadcafe a bit like the swamp is it? You know, like a mortuary?

That would intimate that there are more than one...

where?<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:44 pm --<br /><br />
Joycee Banercheck said:
bumbles said:
oh I am cut to the quick ..such rapier response...please spare me these savage lessons in keyboard protocols.
There are no keyboard protocols. You type letters, they go on to form words and ultimatley sentences. They teach this sort of thing at schools, but you're probably unaware of that.

its been quite few years since school , the BBC had just come out with its spectrum when I was there

bumbles said:
KentBlue said:
What is it with these rag fans infesting this place? Deadcafe a bit like the swamp is it? You know, like a mortuary?

where?

Lightning quick this one :)

ps, Is your full stop on a protest too. ??

bumbles said:
KentBlue said:

where?

-- Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:44 pm --

Joycee Banercheck said:

its been quite few years since school , the BBC had just come out with its spectrum when I was there
I don't think they did.

if he is older than school age, which i doubt

isn't a little silly for a grown person to be posting on another team's board
i couldn't read sadcafe without washing my eyes with bleach later

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.