I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

I'd prefer to give Weiss more chance than having Bentley near our team in the cost of Petrov + cash. It's totally insane if this deal comes off.

Do we really need another right side midfielder in the team?

Sky Blue said:
Thatchersforearm said:
An on form David Bentley is indeed a terrific player, his season under Hughes was his best ever so if Mark thinks he could get the best out of him again then it is worth a go. Petrov is finished here so we will just have to get used to it..

You can't fool us, Twitcher!

Rumbled! Shit..... ; )

bluethai said:
I'd prefer to give Weiss more chance than having Bentley near our team in the cost of Petrov + cash. It's totally insane if this deal comes off.

YES because Bentley CAN cross a ball
just ask RSC

spurs paid 15mil for bentley last summer and his value has dropped since then without a doubt. so for city to pay 10mil + a player worth more then 5mil is a bad deal for us.

don't get me wrong bentley is a good player, but there seems to be attitude problems there.

kippaxwarrior said:
bluethai said:

just ask RSC
So where is SWP then?

" i dont want him playing for City!" blah blah blah

the same was said about Bellamy

Paulmcfc2703 said:
johnny on the spot said:
Seriously hope you're wrong on this one. David Bentley is a dick head.
people said they same about Bellamy. Petrov doesn't want to be at city, Bentley wants to leave spurs and was quality under Hughes. Dont see the problem at all

Come on, Bentley is a fucking nob. An overrated blight of a shit head. I want the twat nowhere near City, thanks. We need nothing about him.

i can see why everyone doesnt want him and tbh i would rather keep petrov but im not the manager, however david bentley is something like 7 years younger, he is good enougth to one day be in an england shirt and besides just like petrove he would be back up for robbie.

the main reason we should sign him is because he alllllways score against scum!

johnny on the spot said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
people said they same about Bellamy. Petrov doesn't want to be at city, Bentley wants to leave spurs and was quality under Hughes. Dont see the problem at all

Come on, Bentley is a fucking nob. An overrated blight of a shit head. I want the twat nowhere near City, thanks. We need nothing about him.

Hmmm.

Come on, Bellamy is a fucking nob. An overrated blight of a shit head. I want the twat nowhere near City, thanks. We need nothing about him.

The type of thing that was being spouted in January.

bluethai said:
kippaxwarrior said:
just ask RSC
So where is SWP then?

Bentley is a better crosser than SWP(tho not in pace)
his set piece delivery is fantastic(Bentley that is) adebayor and RSC will be loving that
Its only since he went back to the smoke he's lost his way
Under hughes at blackburn he got into the England team and i reckon hughes would get the best out of him again
really good squad player i reckon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.