I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

imo 6 mil + Petrov would equal a decent deal for us.

Bluemoon115 said:
The type of thing that was being spouted in January.

One of them is bad enough. I despair if we get both.

Hang on a sec..The thread is by a guy named Spurs mad..lol its a wind up by a spuds fan...

Chill people!!!!

I don't like this "deal"

At the moment if Robbie gets injured i'm happy in the knowledge we have Petrov, I don't like what we are left with on the left without Petrov. Bellers did ok yesterday but is not a long term solution if required.

Hang fire! This is off a Spuds website....

Kranjcar off to rejoin Harry

Tottenham Hotspur, 19:14, August 31, 2009
Tottenham have agreed a deal with Portsmouth to sign Croatian playmaker Niko Kranjcar for a fee of around £2.5million.
Spurs boss Harry Redknapp looks set to add to his growing Croatian contingent on transfer deadline day after opting to go for Kranjcar instead of Manchester City winger Martin Petrov.

Spurs made an enquiry about the Bulgarian international, who spent most of last season out injured, but Redknapp decided to push for Kranjcar when he was presented with a straight choice by the White Hart Lane board.

The 25-year-old worked under Redknapp at Fratton Park and could go straight into the side against Manchester United on September 10 to replace injured compatriot Luka Modric.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.