I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

The fee seems excessive, but i'd take Bentley for Petrov anyday of the week.

Bentley has a quality cross on him, and we Ade and RSC who are 2 of the best headers of a ball in the league. He loves Hughes and will put a shift in and not moan about being on the bench. He's 25.

Petrov is a mard arse, doesn't like being on the bench and is sulking about it. He's past his best, and will only get worse. He is one of the few left who seem to be causing disruptions in the squad, and we need everyone pulling together.

svennis pennis said:
So frustrated you will tear up your season card?

Oooooh, get you.

Don't hate Bentley nearly as much as I hate Bellamy, so I'm sure I'll manage to cope with it.

Bluemoon115 said:
moomba said:
I will be doubly despairing.

You should get a webcam and record your double despair, and sell the footage, then you'd make a fortune.

Err, whatever.

murtaz said:
what do you think about this spursmad?
I have my own opinions on the deal if it happens but I would like a spurs perspective
Cheers

P.S you are blatantly the only itk on here so dont worry about the doubters

I'm not doubting spursmad but that last statement is way wide of the mark! you blatantly don't frequent this board enough, otherwise you wouldn't of said that pal!!

There is a number of ppl on here with a genuine itk status, and i would believe their info first over SM.

Bluemoon115 said:
Only a suggestion.

Your loss.

OK. Not sure what you're on about to be honest, so I think I'll pass.

moomba said:
svennis pennis said:
So frustrated you will tear up your season card?

Oooooh, get you.

Don't hate Bentley nearly as much as I hate Bellamy, so I'm sure I'll manage to cope with it.

isn,t the seasoncard plastic???.....therefore difficult to 'tear'??????........

sdm said:
If swp got injured,i'd play tevez,Bellamy and Ireland on the right before bentley.Who would you play on the left if Robinho got injured?

This is my worry too, i also think this would strengthen Spuds which is just silly!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.