I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

moomba said:
Bluemoon115 said:
The type of thing that was being spouted in January.

One of them is bad enough. I despair if we get both.
some so called fans really have no clue thank fuck some of you are not deciding who comes and who goes please tell me somthing that bellamy has done at city that makes you feel this way towards him.

for me he is a top proffesional who is first in for training one of the last to leave and gives his all for my beloved city, i await your response with baited breath and i hope you can give a decent example of why you dont like certain players at our club and dont want certain others

as all you tits seem to come up with is he is a flash twat or a smart arse, there is never a footballing reason which makes me think you know fuck all about players and the game

every manager that has ever worked with bellamy has nothing but praise for him, even souness who he fell out with speaks highly of him when it comes to his attitude to playing

and hughes will get the best out of bentley, i am not sure the same can be said about petrov

riley347 said:
moomba said:
Oooooh, get you.

Don't hate Bentley nearly as much as I hate Bellamy, so I'm sure I'll manage to cope with it.

isn,t the seasoncard plastic???.....therefore difficult to 'tear'??????........

Moomba is so angry he could crush a grape so a bit of plastic wont be a problem.

big blueballs said:
some so called fans really have no clue thank fuck some of you are not deciding who comes and who goes please tell me somthing that bellamy has done at city that makes you feel this way towards him.

He's worn the shirt.

But thats just my opinion, I don't expect or demand anyone to agree with me.

And if you're happy with his contribution to the club, then I'm more than happy for you.

and hughes will get the best out of bentley, i am not sure the same can be said about petrov

I think there is a big question mark over Hughes ability to coach and manage players he hasn't purchased himself as well. Very astute observation of you though, kudos.

svennis pennis said:
Moomba is so angry he could crush a grape so a bit of plastic wont be a problem.

Keep turning this into a discussion about me. I know you're desperate to, why don't you start a thread?

Dale Blue said:
Hang fire! This is off a Spuds website....

Kranjcar off to rejoin Harry

Tottenham Hotspur, 19:14, August 31, 2009
Tottenham have agreed a deal with Portsmouth to sign Croatian playmaker Niko Kranjcar for a fee of around £2.5million.
Spurs boss Harry Redknapp looks set to add to his growing Croatian contingent on transfer deadline day after opting to go for Kranjcar instead of Manchester City winger Martin Petrov.

Spurs made an enquiry about the Bulgarian international, who spent most of last season out injured, but Redknapp decided to push for Kranjcar when he was presented with a straight choice by the White Hart Lane board.

The 25-year-old worked under Redknapp at Fratton Park and could go straight into the side against Manchester United on September 10 to replace injured compatriot Luka Modric.
thats all well and good if spurs are driving the deal, if city are its a whole different ball game

big blueballs said:
moomba said:

for me he is a top proffesional who is first in for training one of the last to leave and gives his all for my beloved city, i await your response with baited breath and i hope you can give a decent example of why you dont like certain players at our club and dont want certain others

as all you tits seem to come up with is he is a flash twat or a smart arse, there is never a footballing reason which makes me think you know fuck all about players and the game

every manager that has ever worked with bellamy has nothing but praise for him, even souness who he fell out with speaks highly of him when it comes to his attitude to playing

quality post..
I will be honest, when we signed bellers i wasn't 100% happy due to what people were saying about him and his track record of falling out with players, but since he has played for city i think he is has been a top buy.. in hughes we trust...just not sure about the figures thats being quoted on here...

bluemoon1078 said:
sdm said:
If swp got injured,i'd play tevez,Bellamy and Ireland on the right before bentley.Who would you play on the left if Robinho got injured?

This is my worry too, i also think this would strengthen Spuds which is just silly!
Right footed midfielders are ten a penny,he's the only experienced left footed winger we have,just plain crazy to get rid.Also last season when Robinho was jetting around the world to play for Brazil he never looked on top form when he got back.

big blueballs said:
moomba said:

i love bellamy's attitude and he's a good player too. the complete opposite of petrov in that instead of sulking gets on with trying to win his place after city splashing out 50mil on 2 players to replace him.
i admit i didnt want city to sign him at first but he's won me over in the time he's been here.

someone also told me (can anyone confirm if true?) that bobby robson once said that if he could pick a team of all the players he's managed in his career, bellamy would be one of the strikers. so if you consider hes managed ronaldo, lineker, beardsley, shearer, romario that is high praise indeed.

moomba said:
big blueballs said:

He's worn the shirt.

But thats just my opinion, I don't expect or demand anyone to agree with me.

And if you're happy with his contribution to the club, then I'm more than happy for you.

I think there is a big question mark over Hughes ability to coach and manage players he hasn't purchased himself as well. Very astute observation of you though, kudos.
as i thought no valid point to make!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.