I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

That is the worst deal in the world. I know your in the know spurs, but are you shirt it isn't the other way around - £10mil and bentley for Petrov?

I beleive it could defo happen but i'd be very disappointed if that was the deal.

Cheers Spurs

luke3210 said:
That is the worst deal in the world. I know your in the know spurs, but are you shirt it isn't the other way around - £10mil and bentley for Petrov?

I beleive it could defo happen but i'd be very disappointed if that was the deal.

Cheers Spurs

Im pretty sure Eto'o + £40m for Ibrahimovic takes that award.

Petrov is not in our first team, and is past his best after a series of injuries.

Bentley was key to Santa Cruz's goals at Blackburn. I bet the reason why most of you who don't like Bentley has got nothing to do with his ability as a footballer, and more to do with his image - whch is pretty meaningless

Remember the goal he scored for Spurs against Arsenal last season? He's one of the best strikers of the ball in the Premiership, and would be a good addition to our 1st team squad. he hsn't done well at Spurs, in fact the move has been bad for him, but he showed what he was capable of under Hughes at Blackburn. If he could produce that then the service we could get into Santa Cruz and Adebayor would almost guarantee goals.

Looks a little unlikely that this will happen now given that Kranjcar seems close to signing for Spurs which is a disappointment for me, but at least most of you will be happy

Wot a bunch of over reacting tarts – F*ck Petrov, in theory he’s great but in reality he’s not as great tbh. He’s blatantly arsed off, even more so since Boj. left. Robby don’t like him, I don’t care about him – the squad is the key to a successful season and some of the over reactive posts against Bluesy is clueless and ridiculous even more so in the present situation of tings. I defo trust our Manager than some on here FFS! If we do get Bentley he will become a plus under Hughes, adding to our ever growing English contingent...

What no one seems to have realised yet is that this is the end for SWP.

Might explain why he couldn't crack a smile in the last game.

Blue Train said:

RUBBISH! SWP will go nowhere and he could crack a smile because he was kicked to fuck!

Blue Train said:
What no one seems to have realised yet is that this is the end for SWP. Might explain why he couldn't crack a smile in the last game.
possibly the most laughable thing i've read on here in at least, ooh, an hour.

10m+Petrov for Bentley? What a shit deal that would be. Why don't we give Petrov to Portsmouth for Kranjcar instead and blow Harry the fucking twitching twat out of the water?

Blue Train said:

or that it brings in competition for his place so he could improve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.