I have just been told.............Update page 39

Blue Train said:
You can call it many things but 'thinking outside the box' hardly applies to 'assembling the team you had three years ago at that other club'.

put the crack pipe down tupac, having built the foundations in marble he now has to decorate.... taking a winning formula from the core of a former team is, and always has been prevalent to success...... mr clough the prime example.

Rammy Blue said:
Brucie Bonus said:
Spursmad:

You've been sussed Dave / Gina / TFM.

that's an early morning curveball there Brucie, can't see it personally.
He's a lying sack of shit. I found out exactly what he purported to know and more within five minutes of his latest installement of bullshit.

Petrov is indisputably a better player than Bentley. He's also our only left footed attacking mid, so he offers something alternative tactically, if we need to have increased width. Giving his crossing ability to Spurs, who have Crouch, would be stupid. This would be a very shit move imo. If he wants to move, sell him to a team from abroad.

edit: oh my god - WE contacted THEM!

Brucie Bonus said:
Answer the fucking question mard arse.

Do you agree that being obsessed about buying players who did all right for you at your previous club is 'thinking outside the box' or not?

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Blue Train said:
You can call it many things but 'thinking outside the box' hardly applies to 'assembling the team you had three years ago at that other club'.

put the crack pipe down tupac, having built the foundations in marble he now has to decorate.... taking a winning formula from the core of a former team is, and always has been prevalent to success...... mr clough the prime example.

So it's the most obvious strategy going and in no way constitutes 'thinking outside the box'. Thank you.

Blue Train said:

I don't accept your premise. Nice try. This ^^^^^ is what you said. So answer the question.

This song sums David Bentley up......

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jHiLSkMFYo" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jHiLSkMFYo</a>

Thats why he should do well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.