I have just been told.............Update page 39

Thinking outside the box is to think differently, unconventionally or from a new perspective. This phrase often refers to novel, creative and smart thinking. Learn the definition before you start being a smart arse......... options are the key to our success, hence having a player like bentley to compliment rocky, say around jan/feb time.......... thought the summer holidays finished today.

Brucie Bonus said:
Blue Train said:
You can call it many things but 'thinking outside the box' hardly applies to 'assembling the team you had three years ago at that other club'.

I don't accept your premise. Nice try. This ^^^^^ is what you said. So answer the question.

Duh. It's obviously an exaggeration for effect, you witless fool, like Zin describing buying an old player you used to work with as some kind of epic genius that no one in football has ever tried before.

Blue Train said:
Brucie Bonus said:
I don't accept your premise. Nice try. This ^^^^^ is what you said. So answer the question.

Duh. It's obviously an exaggeration for effect, you witless fool, like Zin describing buying an old player you used to work with as some kind of epic genius that no one in football has ever tried before.

You can't be this thick.... then again you use duh. Having a plan B is indeed thinking outside the box, and as I just alluded to, learn the fucking definition bawbag.

When Hughes came to City most were in the opinion that he would bring along players like Bentley along and most were disappointed that he went to spurs instead.

On his day Bentley is one of the best passers of the ball and if he can return to form under Hughes then we will have a very good player on our hands.

His value is hard to say as he now finds himself in a pit, but don't be suprised if Hughes has'nt already rang him and assessed his attitude before talking to the Twitcher.

I'm sure we're on a winner with Bentley, the guy just needs to be told that he's quality and if we only pay two million for him that won't help him believe that he is a great player. Sometimes it's worth paying a little over the odds as it will help with his belief and that's all Bentley needs at the moment....Someone who will believe in him!!

Another good signing Mr H in my veiw.

Blue Train said:
Brucie Bonus said:

Witless fool. For effect. What "effect" is that? Explain to the witless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.