I have just been told.............Update page 39

svennis pennis said:
Loan deal apparently.

that will do nicely.
As long as we're not giving them Petrov AND a shit load of cash just for that loan deal. They would then get a revitalised Bentley back at the end of the year, will still have Petrov and will have money to boot. And if Bentley does well, Daniel Levy will ask for at least £15m to make it permanent, so that he more or less gets his money back. I'm not against Bentley joining, but we're definately getting the bad end of the deal.

Blue Train said:
You can call it many things but 'thinking outside the box' hardly applies to 'assembling the team you had three years ago at that other club'.

Yep, Lescott, Toure, Barry et al, were great at Blackbum

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Blue Train said:
Duh. It's obviously an exaggeration for effect, you witless fool, like Zin describing buying an old player you used to work with as some kind of epic genius that no one in football has ever tried before.

You can't be this thick.... then again you use duh. Having a plan B is indeed thinking outside the box, and as I just alluded to, learn the fucking definition bawbag.

Look, Zin, I quite like your posts normally, and I know the meaning of the phrase, which is why I didn't need to copy and paste the definition from Wikipedia after using it. It means the exact opposite of what you're describing. Having a Plan B is not lateral thinking at all. Having a Plan B is what every brownshoe manager does, as is buying players you used to work with in previous clubs. It's the norm and it's expected. You used a phrase that in no way applies to this transfer, and, in fact, is the exact opposite. It's okay to admit your mistakes. It doesn't make you any less of a man. ;-)

bluwes said:
Blue Train said:
You can call it many things but 'thinking outside the box' hardly applies to 'assembling the team you had three years ago at that other club'.

Yep, Lescott, Toure, Barry et al, were great at Blackbum

You forgot Tevez and Adebayour and Silvinhio

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.