I have just been told.............Update page 39

C_T_I_D said:
But if we agreed a set price for him that'd eradicate that danger.
Levy's probably a bit too slippery to agree to that. He'd try and keep things open, aware that City have a lot of cash. Petrov's value is unlikely to rise, but Bentley's easily could.

MCFC-alan88 said:
mat said:
Must be THE STIG to get him to Carrington in 5 hours.

Yeh extremely unlikely given the time frame.

from London to just outside Manchester is easily do-able in much less than 5 hours

I did to Manchester City centre from just south of Oxford in 2 hours and 45 minutes

North London is only probably less than an hour further south than that

come to think of it, I actually stopped for a coffee and bacon roll at a services near Birmingham included in that time!

sam221985 said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Yeh extremely unlikely given the time frame.

from London to just outside Manchester is easily do-able in much less than 5 hours

I did to Manchester City centre from just south of Oxford in 2 hours and 45 minutes

North London is only probably less than an hour further south than that

come to think of it, I actually stopped for a coffee and bacon roll at a services near Birmingham included in that time!

stanstead airport or london city 45 mins by car!!!

Re: I have just been told.............

Cambridgeblue said:
Theo555 said:
Thought you stated that we were not doing any more transfers after lescott?

Spursmad was right in that Hughes confirmed there were no plans to bring in any more major signings.

If Petrov has recently started agitating for a move after being left on the bench then that will change things. When will people realise that situations change - Hughes / City may have decided their business was done but then maybe Petrov started doing an Elano.

At last someone with a brain, thank you cambridgeblue at least you understand that things can change, I sometimes wonder why I bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.