I have just been told.............Update page 39

Oh fucking hell, could've sworn I'd dreamt this. Bentley is a fucking nob, a pissed up criminal with an appalling attitude. Redknapp's no fool and rightly wants rid. Petrov's been a moody twat for a while but is a far superior footballer.

Re: I have just been told.............

Theo555 said:
spursmad321 said:
The orginal post wasn't from my source but from some very good itk's on a Spurs forum.

I have since spoken to my source, and he has confirmed that City & Spurs are talking about Petrov & a Bentley swap, no figures were mentioned, but he did say that the Bentley part of the deal maybe a loan.

Cheers

Spursmad321

Thought you stated that we were not doing any more transfers after lescott?

Spursmad was right in that Hughes confirmed there were no plans to bring in any more major signings.

If Petrov has recently started agitating for a move after being left on the bench then that will change things. When will people realise that situations change - Hughes / City may have decided their business was done but then maybe Petrov started doing an Elano.

Right side midfield is not our priority because we already have plenty of options there but a speedy left winger is just what Spuds is crying out loud to get one for years. Stupid move if this swap deal happen IMHO!

svennis pennis said:
Why because he has signed 3 players? Blackburn did an immense job finishing in the top 8 consistently with 3 players!

Twice in four seasons.

Oh fucking hell, could've sworn I'd dreamt this. Bentley is a fucking nob, a pissed up criminal with an appalling attitude. Redknapp's no fool and rightly wants rid. Petrov's been a moody twat for a while but is a far superior footballer.

Agree. First rule in the football transfer market - never deal with Twitchy. Rules 2 - 10 exactly the same.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.