I have just been told.............Update page 39

Re: I have just been told.............

Chorleyblue said:
I would rather keep Petrov than get Bentley but can understand why Hughes may be thinking of swapping him.

It looks like Hughes will be using Robi and Bellamy down the left so that only leaves SWP on the right. I wouldnt say that Bentley is worth more than Petrov though
i agree with everything that you have said mate. Petrov will want first team football and that is something we cannot offer him

Bentley is a far better player than Petrov, and the best right footed crosser of a ball in the Premiership.

Not done well at Spurs, but think about the player when he was at Blackburn. We have big target men playing up front who would combine perfectly with Bentley.

Never understood why Petrov was so popular with City fans. Doesn't tackle, or head a ball, and lacks the pace to beat the better full backs. Wont feature for us, so why should we miss him?

If Bentley can get his old form back then happy days, he has a lot to prove which is a good thing but its not the most exciting signing but to be fair we've had a few of them!!

i cant find anything online to support this story, where did it come from?

Kevcod said:
Bentley is a Hughes boy though, from the Blackburn days
He'll need a lift to work everyday though
Should have gone for Sniejder

2 different players though. Sniejders strength is through the middle.

Does he want to employ me as his driver as I know my way around Manchester and he is unable to drive at the moment?

Is this from the same agent that gave Eto'o and £40 for Ibrahimovic.... that guy is a genius!!

Seriously, I hope this does not happen. Although you have to hope Hughes knows something about his blackburn days that we don't...

vincent said:
M.C.F.C.O.K said:
Oh he is a good player yes, but 10m + petrov who is a good player, not great business is it. But then again, petrov's how old?

31 in Jan. Bentley was 25 last week.

So if Hughes could get Bentley to play like he did for B'burn, its not that bad a deal, looking at it like that.

Marvin said:
Bentley is a far better player than Petrov, and the best right footed crosser of a ball in the Premiership.

Not done well at Spurs, but think about the player when he was at Blackburn. We have big target men playing up front who would combine perfectly with Bentley.

Never understood why Petrov was so popular with City fans. Doesn't tackle, or head a ball, and lacks the pace to beat the better full backs. Wont feature for us, so why should we miss him?

Sense in amongst the hysteria.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.